question about the P1's

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We have 2 P12s that are the size of a school bus. Can't imagine a 13 or 14.

Our p1's fit in building. We did have a P12. Was parked outside- The preload backed it into the bay at start of day. Now we have a big plastic box at end of building to put 4 additional p7's. With rollers feeding box and 2 loaders. BRRRRRRRR!

SpoolEmUp

Something that big he`d have the room to.
This.It is still packed, but there's usually a little slot down the middle to walk through. By the time my airs are off (I put load them myself- all in RDC or 1,000's), that slot I walked through has now been caved in. I have seen the smaller trucks though filled to the roof. Now on my way home after pickups, it's filled.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Blame FedEx, 97 strike, going public or whatever - most of the change we have seen in the last 20 years has more to do with strong competition than anything else.

It all comes from one company....FedEx. 20 years ago rps wasn't sh.. and FedEx express was growing but for some reason UPS didn't want to take them seriously...maybe of their high and mighty attitude...pretty poor decision.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our new building is less than 10 years old. We have no problems at all with package operations--it is the import that we have issues with. We get trailer after trailer of RTA (ready to assemble) furniture made in Canada for Walmart which has already been labeled that our metro sorts. We have to dodge pallets of this furniture when we park our package cars. During the summer it is not as bad as they can stack the pallets outside.