Question about Uniform

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
So I have been working preload and have no interest in driving (just there for the insurance). However, they asked me if I wanted to do AM Air (shuttle) to fill in while one of our regulars is out for surgery for a couple of months. I said yes, went and got my for hire, passed my DOT physical, etc, etc. Well I start tomorrow and they have not even ordered my uniforms. I had to get some old shorts from a driver (40 waist) and they are tight as crap on me. 10lbs of :censored2: in a 5lb bag. I did order some Dickies from Amazon and they fit perfect. They are UPS brown (maybe a little darker). I told my center manager and she said that was fine until mine came in. Do I have to worry about someone where I pick up the Air saying something? This is not life or death and if they told me I had to go back on preload until they come in, I could'nt care less (but a break from it would be nice). I just do not want to get someone else in trouble. Thanks all!

Box Ox

I have been working preload and have no interest in driving (just there for the insurance). However, they asked me if I wanted to do AM Air (shuttle) to fill in while one of our regulars is out for surgery for a couple of months. I said yes, went and got my for hire, passed my DOT physical, etc, etc. Well I start tomorrow and they have not even ordered my uniforms. I had to get some old shorts from a driver (40 waist) and they are tight as crap on me. 10lbs of :censored2: in a 5lb bag.
I did order some Dickies from Amazon and they fit perfect. They are UPS brown (maybe a little darker).

You're doing management a favor. Wear your favorite Hammer pants before paying any more out of pocket to try and accommodate the uniform requirements when the Company doesn't come through on their end.

JJinVA

Ive been wearing a brown banana hammock to work ever since the summer started. No one has said anything to me. I mean like literally no one talks to me

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
So I have been working preload and have no interest in driving (just there for the insurance). However, they asked me if I wanted to do AM Air (shuttle) to fill in while one of our regulars is out for surgery for a couple of months. I said yes, went and got my for hire, passed my DOT physical, etc, etc. Well I start tomorrow and they have not even ordered my uniforms. I had to get some old shorts from a driver (40 waist) and they are tight as crap on me. 10lbs of :censored2: in a 5lb bag. I did order some Dickies from Amazon and they fit perfect. They are UPS brown (maybe a little darker). I told my center manager and she said that was fine until mine came in. Do I have to worry about someone where I pick up the Air saying something? This is not life or death and if they told me I had to go back on preload until they come in, I could'nt care less (but a break from it would be nice). I just do not want to get someone else in trouble. Thanks all!
No ones cares about uniforms right now. Everyone at my hub has beards for gods sake.