Question about vacation sellout

Tex, don't you think it a bit sad that we are both on vacation and yet are still at BC?
Well, it is sad that we both are off work and still here reading and posting.
I'm out on a minor (hopefully) on-job injury. Pulled a muscle in my back getting in a damned P800. Before anyone asks, YES I was using the three point stance.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well, it is sad that we both are off work and still here reading and posting.
I'm out on a minor (hopefully) on-job injury. Pulled a muscle in my back getting in a damned P800. Before anyone asks, YES I was using the three point stance.

Sorry I thought I had read earlier that you were on vacation. Take care of yourself--work will be there when you are ready to back to it.

I am here posting as it is about 10F outside.

Sorry I thought I had read earlier that you were on vacation. Take care of yourself--work will be there when you are ready to back to it.

I am here posting as it is about 10F outside.
I was on vaca last week. That's probably where you got that.
10F...would dang sure keep my butt indoors. It's 74 here right now and I wish I felt like doing something outside. LOL< but then if I did feel that good, I'm be pumpin' off boxes from the Brown Bomber.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL you 2 are funny. I called in today. Woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep. At 6am I couldn't keep my eyes open.

It's 66F here and cloudy and I don't want to go outside. Still have jammies on. LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We make quite the trio--an insomniac, an invalid and someone who needs to get a life. Maybe we should get together and drown our sorrows in some Lone Star while listening to George Strait at Tex's ranch.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We make quite the trio--an insomniac, an invalid and someone who needs to get a life. Maybe we should get together and drown our sorrows in some Lone Star while listening to George Strait at Tex's ranch.
I could deal with George Strait and maybe the Lone Star but the company would have to be really really good, or I'll have to pick another beer. :happy-very: