Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilingBluesFL

Would love to see this guy without PAS...

Having to read load charts in crappy lighting, making sure you hit that stroke sheet on every car... All while having to deal with the same crap he claims to already be dealing with.

B*tch, please. GTFO.

And for the record, I NEVER bitch at a preloader, no matter how bad they tell me my load is.

I just thank them for all the extra cash I'll be making.

Misload? More like Easy Money Bonus.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Having to read load charts in crappy lighting, making sure you hit that stroke sheet on every car... All while having to deal with the same crap he claims to already be dealing with.

B*tch, please. GTFO.

And for the record, I NEVER bitch at a preloader, no matter how bad they tell me my load is.

The load charts were only for when you first started, or when they moved you to another set of cars.

We were expected to know every sequence number, what truck and what shelf in the truck.

The load charts and computer printouts with the streets and sequence numbers were just an aid. If you didn't learn them, back to the unload you went.

Now, any monkey can preload. A label tells you exactly where to put the package, and they still can't get it right.

Even when we had to know all this stuff, it was still the easiest job I ever did at UPS...........until feeders.........it is sometimes rather hard trying to stay awake though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your problem is obviously bulks or heavy packages. It's not hard. Other than those two things your job isn't harder than mine
image.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Start time's 5:25 tomorrow.. that's plenty of time.. of course not as much time as you drivers have

Hahahaha drivers like you are why there are preloaders who think like me. Make my 4 hours miserable and I'll make your 10 hours even worse.
You're an awesome driver.

You're just adorable. You must be that "new breed" of young guys who thinks he's so awesome. You scream on the belt about you are the best and can out do any "overpaid" driver.

And then your chance to become a driver comes up. And you get your ass handed to you by a crappy preloader and a terrible dispatch and load quality.

Then you get DQ for an accident or injury because you ran around cutting corners.

You're that guy.

Nobody likes that guy.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

B*tch, please. GTFO.

This right here.

Yep. We can make their life a lot harder than they can us. Screw my load up? Sure. OT all day.

Sabotage my load and you'll be the one to blame for service failures. Not us.

Good luck to the OP.

Nolimitz

To the OP: try FedEx where in HD you load your own truck on your time and then deliver it. At Express you at least get paid to load the truck before you deliver it..

The pay sucks at both and the benefits too.

You need to find a new life that matches your attitude. I hear selling dope on the street corner is big $$ and stress free. Get a freaking life as you have no clue what the real world is all about.

DoMorePayLessUPS

To the OP: try FedEx where in HD you load your own truck on your time and then deliver it. At Express you at least get paid to load the truck before you deliver it..

The pay sucks at both and the benefits too.

You need to find a new life that matches your attitude. I hear selling dope on the street corner is big $$ and stress free. Get a freaking life as you have no clue what the real world is all about.

I have no clue about life because bring a preloader is harder than being a driver, sure, ok bud.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 120

Nolimitz

I have no clue about life because bring a preloader is harder than being a driver, sure, ok bud.
Got a big wheel of cheese to go with that WHINEeeee. will send NDA today... HAHA
preload that. ever tried pushing a shovel or hauling shingles up a roof for 10-12 hours a day. You will wish you were back loading PC's for a living. Getting rehired will be a stretch for you... You'd never make as a driver

DoMorePayLessUPS

You have no clue about life because you're stupid. That makes life more difficult when you're as clueless as you've presented here.

UPS has you so brainwashed it's truly sad. UPS is not life. Nothing inside of that building matters to anyone who doesn't work there. I can see you're just a bitter driver with bad knees and probably little education so you must resort to insults because you have no valid points to make. Sad. Quit UPS and get your life back because, clearly, you don't have one.

UPS has you so brainwashed it's truly sad. UPS is not life. Nothing inside of that building matters to anyone who doesn't work there. I can see you're just a bitter driver with bad knees and probably little education so you must resort to insults because you have no valid points to make. Sad. Quit UPS and get your life back because, clearly, you don't have one.
That doesn't even make any sense
Do you even work at UPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.