Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
UPS has you so brainwashed it's truly sad. UPS is not life. Nothing inside of that building matters to anyone who doesn't work there. I can see you're just a bitter driver with bad knees and probably little education so you must resort to insults because you have no valid points to make. Sad. Quit UPS and get your life back because, clearly, you don't have one.
He put out valid points earlier in the thread, but you chose to reject his reality and substitute your own. That's why he's calling you stupid. Because talking to someone with a false sense of reality such as yourself nets the same result as talking to a brick wall

Orion inc.

I like turtles
UPS has you so brainwashed it's truly sad. UPS is not life. Nothing inside of that building matters to anyone who doesn't work there. I can see you're just a bitter driver with bad knees and probably little education so you must resort to insults because you have no valid points to make. Sad. Quit UPS and get your life back because, clearly, you don't have one.
Umm buddy you're way off princess. My knees and health are great. I also have an extensive college education and degree and have probably traveled the world in more years you've been alive.

I know exactly what life entails. But I also have common sense to know ups is a means to a better end. I also know how the game of life is played way better than you. I'm doing very very well at it and I've been doing it long before you were just a twinkle in your daddy's eye.

You'd be very envious of the life I've built with my wife and family. Sadly your idiotic attitude is going to keep you limited.

But hey keep thinking you're awesome. I wouldn't let hire you to detail our Mercedes G wagon let alone work at ups.

The HR guy messed up with hiring you it seems.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Umm buddy you're way off princess. My knees and health are great. I also have an extensive college education and degree and have probably traveled the world in more years you've been alive.

I know exactly what life entails. But I also have common sense to know ups is a means to a better end. I also know how the game of life is played way better than you. I'm doing very very well at it and I've been doing it long before you were just a twinkle in your daddy's eye.

You'd be very envious of the life I've built with my wife and family. Sadly your idiotic attitude is going to keep you limited.

But hey keep thinking you're awesome. I wouldn't let hire you to detail our Mercedes G wagon let alone work at ups.

The thing is HR didn't make a mistake on just him. He is the exact type of candidate they send our way daily.

DoMorePayLessUPS

So you are saying just walk out the door? Even though he only has a few more years before he is eligible to retire?

And I repeat my question.

Do you even work at UPS?

I'm saying thinking preloading is harder than driving has no correlation to life and to think otherwise clearly indicates UPS has taken over your mind and life.

DoMorePayLessUPS

The only thing I envy about you is how you find the time to do such a hard job as dropping off boxes while simultaneously being online because I can assure you, we have no time to be on our phones while preloading. Also, G-Wagons are extremely ugly and your wife probably is too.

Last edited:

DoMorePayLessUPS

Them you should very well know that driving is much harder. Many can't qualify and the few that do,quit soon after.

Well, I only have experience preloading, but I just can't imagine driving to a house and dropping off a package being as difficult as some have tried to make it seem. Perhaps if I'm fortunate enough I'll find out firsthand.

onehandsolo

As a driver I will usually work with and encourage a loader who is struggling. I will them you don't have to be perfect with the 5000-8000 shelves and to focus on the 1000-4000 shelves. Also if possible leave me a walk path in the front of the truck.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The only thing I envy about you is how you find the time to do such a hard job as dropping off boxes while simultaneously being online because I can assure you, we have no time to be on our phones while preloading. Also, G-Wagons are extremely ugly and your wife probably is too.

That almost sounds like a personal attack.

Careful, sonny. The ban-hammer has fallen on better than you.

DoMorePayLessUPS

As a driver I will usually work with and encourage a loader who is struggling. I will them you don't have to be perfect with the 5000-8000 shelves and to focus on the 1000-4000 shelves. Also if possible leave me a walk path in the front of the truck.

I'm sure your preloaders love you! Need more drivers like you

Status
Not open for further replies.