Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Here's the problem. You blame everybody else for the problems, but don't take responsibility for your actions. You should be looking at your drivers as partners. What you do affects their day. Instead, you say screw the supervisors, screw the drivers. That's fine, but you know what the supervisor is going to say when it comes time for you to "replace" that driver? Screw that guy, he can't get it done and doesn't care.
One problem here suit, TEAMSTERS..........., I like u , but sometimes you don't think it out.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Gross is more like $2,000 a week. 35 years ago drivers also complained to the preloader about how many stops they had that day. Load quality was not really an issue and misloads were almost unknown. Almost all of the drivers complaints are management decision's but you take the hit for it. Always have and always will.
No. Gross is not 2k a week. Obama took care of that long time ago. Have worked a 50+ hour week plus a triple time day after thanksgiving , still didn't take home 2 k. You are misinformed.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm glad you put mistakes in parentheses because, as preloaders, as long as that package is on the truck, we don't make mistakes.. and I wasn't talking about the turnover rate, I meant it in the sense that everyday you walk by who would be your replacement, preloaders don't.

First, he put "mistakes" in quotes, just like I just did.

Second, even if the package is on the right car, but not in the proper spot, it is still a "mistake."

Third, if you had ever loaded one of my cars, I not only would have complained to you, but also to the PT belt supe and the FT preload supe. I would have gone out of my way to make your life as miserable as possible.

Talk to me about stress when you have to deal with damn near 20 boxes on the belt at the same time that you're somehow expected to basically grab at once while your supervisor is staring at you and yelling from 2 feet away.

Waaahhhhhh............he's staring and yelling!!

What a wimp.

PT Car Washer

Talk to me about stress when you have to deal with damn near 20 boxes on the belt at the same time that you're somehow expected to basically grab at once while your supervisor is staring at you and yelling from 2 feet away.
Just think of the stress that PT or FT sup is under because the preload manager wants to jam as many boxes as possible down the belt. Pretty sure someone who just yells to get the job done can be replaced very quickly.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yes. That's all fine and good , but my problem is with the "replace" the driver statement. You know we don't recognize #'s.
Replace was his word, not mine. That's why it was in quotations.

Not to mention I never said anything about terminating another driver. Replacements could also be for people moving on or retiring.

DoMorePayLessUPS

Or he stayed up too late trolling on the net and didn't get any sleep...

Start time's 5:25 tomorrow.. that's plenty of time.. of course not as much time as you drivers have
First, he put "mistakes" in quotes, just like I just did.

Second, even if the package is on the right car, but not in the proper spot, it is still a "mistake."

Third, if you had ever loaded one of my cars, I not only would have complained to you, but also to the PT belt supe and the FT preload supe. I would have gone out of my way to make your life as miserable as possible.

Waaahhhhhh............he's staring and yelling!!

What a wimp.

Hahahaha drivers like you are why there are preloaders who think like me. Make my 4 hours miserable and I'll make your 10 hours even worse.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Start time's 5:25 tomorrow.. that's plenty of time.. of course not as much time as you drivers have

Hahahaha drivers like you are why there are preloaders who think like me. Make my 4 hours miserable and I'll make your 10 hours even worse.
I buy my loader breakfast on occasion ,and also tip him multiple times a year , and I let him know from the rip his Christmas bonus depends on his loads......

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You're an awesome driver.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.