Question to all my fellow hub rats (trailer loaders and unloaders)

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
Just curious, what kind of average volume do you all run on your sort? In my hub Day sort usually runs 35-48k, twilight is usually about the same, Night sort is around 8-20K, just wondering what its like in other hubs around the country. During peak i think our highest on twilight was maybe 80k,

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just curious, what kind of average volume do you all run on your sort? In my hub Day sort usually runs 35-48k, twilight is usually about the same, Night sort is around 8-20K, just wondering what its like in other hubs around the country. During peak i think our highest on twilight was maybe 80k,
8-20k on the night sort? That's not much of a hub. I'm at an outlying center and we run 60-70k on the preload.

Box Handler of Dallas

We ran 118k on the night sort last night. 79 total trailer loads. Love getting me some of that OT on a Sunday night!