Questioning myself!?!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Lmao see...the keyword in that sentence is ONE TIME...lol.
That's because it was the 1 time I went missing after JUMPLOVIN, well before the sun came up anyway. Didn't wanna stick around to see that face in the morning. Already had some serious BEER GOGGLES on im sure from the night before killin them Jaeger shots lmfao

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

You have to train the customers not be trained by them. Teach them how it will be and do everything by the book. No filling out checks, no taking keys, no calling or texting from your cell phone, no delivering to individual storage units- leave all packages with the office. Basically it's about making it as easy on yourself as possible. All that customer service talk is for suckers.

you seem like a straight SNITCH who is a complete SQUARE ...but that actually makes sense .....

this is my opinion and I write this alone in Vegas...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's because it was the 1 time I went missing after JUMPLOVIN, well before the sun came up anyway. Didn't wanna stick around to see that face in the morning. Already had some serious BEER GOGGLES on im sure from the night before killin them Jaeger shots lmfao
You said Cougar...i figured she was...less than attractive..lol. I'm sure you weren't the first dude to sneak out like they just stole her flat screen....lol

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

Church-Sign-Mess.png