Quick interview question!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I want Lebron back bad. I hated him and I'm over it now. Forgiveness is out the window. Who cares. It hurt when he left but life goes on.

I really dont blame you. Hes a hell've a ball player, and you can tell he really loves the game. He proved it to me during these last olympics. I was a believer in his first 2,3 years he got away with a lot of traveling.

I know your pain, I've felt it too, but I forgive that these cats want the money now when their young and have many years to make it in. The sport aspect of it all is just a plus.

The Cavs, in opinion, was a big reason he left. He wants a ring, he got one and thats makes his scouting report that much better of a read and paycheck. I hate cities that dont put money into their teams or put too much money on their teams, sounds silly I know ( Always love the stories of a team of nobodies throwing up banners. ). Yet thats the way all sports are now, who ever has the bigger wallet is the going to be the team that wins championships, well most of the time; right Yankeeys? lol.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
For what its worth, dcgc, I thought you sounded more like a nervous applicant than a whiny 18 year old who thinks any place would be lucky to employ him.

And damn, ORLY, I would've been like WTF if I saw 40-50 people get cut almost instantly. The only people turned away from my tour were the handful of people that strolled in about 15-20min late and I just smirked and thought to myself "Ha! ....Less competition."

:happy-very:

Yea, it didnt hit home until a few weeks later, but yea it was shocking. It was during a time too when people were really looking for jobs, but I'm sure that most people are just too Americanized to take what they get for the time. I said this to one of my buddies in the Air force about his wife, he said that he only thought that way about people lol. I will be the first to admit and have witnessed, even beggers can be choosers.

I still think that way too, about having " less competition ". But after seeing bid sheets dates of seniority, paper list of all those on twilight shift and midnight and other examples I saw that UPS has a huge bottle neck problem thus slow, if not stagnate, promotion rate. Perhaps just here and other large HUBs. The only thing one can do is just keep signing those bid sheets, one day it just might happen. And yet theres those few too that are really liked, kiss ass or just get lucky early.