Quid Pro Joe

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump campaign calls Biden ‘Quid Pro Joe’ and
says whistleblower is ‘in favor of one of the corrupt 2020 Democrats’

The Trump campaign flipped the script on allegations of a "quid pro quo" between President Trump and Ukraine, instead labeling former Vice President Joe Biden as "Quid Pro Joe" and alleging the whistleblower is politically motivated.

"The Democrats are trying to DESTROY the Republican Party and all that it stands for," the Sunday email to supporters read. "In 2016, millions of hard-working Americans, like you, were called 'deplorable.' Now, the Left is calling you “DESPICABLE.” What’s really despicable is the gross double standard the corrupt Democrats are giving QUID PRO JOE."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
While watching MSNBC and a little of CNN (CNN is so dumb) I got the distinct impression that Biden is a goner but, of course, they blamed Trump. That's to be expected. Repugs did the same with Obama. And the DEMWits did it with Bush Jr. And the Repugs did it with Clinton.

KingofFluff

While watching MSNBC and a little of CNN (CNN is so dumb) I got the distinct impression that Biden is a goner but, of course, they blamed Trump. That's to be expected. Repugs did the same with Obama. And the DEMWits did it with Bush Jr. And the Repugs did it with Clinton.
C0D03CD5-4203-4744-A2F1-CD5078BA60F0.gif

El Correcto

god is dead

The Trump campaign flipped the script on allegations of a "quid pro quo" between President Trump and Ukraine, instead labeling former Vice President Joe Biden as "Quid Pro Joe" and alleging the whistleblower is politically motivated.

"The Democrats are trying to DESTROY the Republican Party and all that it stands for," the Sunday email to supporters read. "In 2016, millions of hard-working Americans, like you, were called 'deplorable.' Now, the Left is calling you “DESPICABLE.” What’s really despicable is the gross double standard the corrupt Democrats are giving QUID PRO JOE."
Trump should hire me to come up with the names. I had that one as soon as the news dropped.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Straight from the FOX News feed.

floridays

All
bsbullf.gif
aside, let these democrat reprobates play their games, and offer their whatever to the Senate.

A serious question, if the Senate would convict, is there anyone with a functioning brain cell that doesn't think Trump would be the next choice?
I'm thinking that would give him the opportunity of 8 more years, I ask the illiterate that presume themselves lawyer's.
Pick your poison.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Democrats toss Biden aside in zeal to impeach — ensuring Trump's reelection

President Trump did something stupid when he asked the president of Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden for corruption.

Democrats did something even stupider.

Most Americans will not read beyond the headlines. What they have learned, courtesy of the newest attacks on President Trump, is that good old Joe Biden, the likeable and loyal Obama sidekick who somehow has not secured the former president’s endorsement, cannot be trusted.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Biden caught in another lie.

Photo shows former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, who served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings with Hunter.

Earlier this month, Joe Biden told Fox News in Iowa that he never discussed his son’s foreign business dealings with him.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

https://images.dailycaller.com/image/width=960,height=411,fit=cover,friend=auto/https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Screen-Shot-2019-09-30-at-10.30.54-PM-e1569902635450.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
By The Washington Post
White House senior adviser Stephen Miller said Sunday that President Donald Trump is the true whistleblower, days after the release of a seven-page complaint in which a government saboteur whistleblower alleged that Trump
had misused his office for personal gain, endangered national security and tried to keep it a secret.

"The president of the United States is the whistleblower,
and this individual is a saboteur trying to undermine a democratically elected government," Miller said.