Quit Yesterday

Big Rigger

Fail.

Once bulkhead jammed you should have opened the back door and delivered the first package that fell out regardless of where it was on route.

Rinse and repeat. Send a message at 9pm you’re heading in due to safety and sheet rest as missed when you get back.
Good luck with that one..

Unload the truck every time you have to dig for stops. That's the method they can't fight you on. Climbing over pkgs and crawling on top of them to get the front door open is against their training, unsafe, and just plain dumb. We had a driver fracture an ankle doing that.... only once.

Refusing to deliver in the dark? That's a termination waiting to happen here.

Do the methods as they taught them and dont stress out.
Life is much easier that way.

WTFm8

Unload the truck every time you have to dig for stops. That's the method they can't fight you on. Climbing over pkgs and crawling on top of them to get the front door open is against their training, unsafe, and just plain dumb. We had a driver fracture an ankle doing that.... only once.

Too bad there’s areas that have agreements for a 9pm or 9:30pm cutoff.

Nowhere did I say dark. It’s time related. That’d be like refusing to deliver after 4:30 in the winter.

Not what I said, has to do with ‘trespassing’ and threats of safety.

Hey you're retired now lay off the advice 🙂

Big Rigger

Too bad there’s areas that have agreements for a 9pm or 9:30pm cutoff.

Nowhere did I say dark. It’s time related. That’d be like refusing to deliver after 4:30 in the winter.

Not what I said, has to do with ‘trespassing’ and threats of safety.
They don't give a crap about safety dude. They will fire you for what you posted, encouraging others with no 21-21:30 protection on here reading this.
Not helpful.
12 people were shot on my route and 6 were stabbed in about 8 months. The company's response? "If you see trouble ahead avoid it".
They will not admit to any liability if I got shot after dark in the hood. I would get blamed for not keeping my eyes moving.

542thruNthru

You earned it buddy
GOYK!
21c1228517cafcd13dff38e2253b4713.gif

quad decade guy

Yeah, one of the most well paid trucking jobs maybe but not out of every job in the world. That's just stupid.
Okay. Let's talk stupid.

Check out Forbes list of top 10 jobs in America. We are at least right there. Of course there are exceptions. But we are at the top in averages.

I never said every job in the world. That's you just being hateful and smearing me.

And for not needing anything but a pulse....this could be, arguably........one of the best blue collar jobs in the world.

Now big mouth......do some research......

Add in our benefits and you will see......tough guy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Okay. Let's talk stupid.

Check out Forbes list of top 10 jobs in America. We are at least right there. Of course there are exceptions. But we are at the top in averages.

I never said every job in the world. That's you just being hateful and smearing me.

And for not needing anything but a pulse....this could be, arguably........one of the best blue collar jobs in the world.

Now big mouth......do some research......

Add in our benefits and you will see......tough guy.

DFD6F595-F563-4FF0-ACE3-EEC0AB6C8350.gif

542thruNthru

I never said every job in the world.
oh really? Let's take a look at that...

This is what you said.
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

When I was in Automotive.....we had several guys leave....hotheads all.....they all tried to come back....after being out in the cold, cruel world. I guess they missed all that vacation and free healthcare....not to mention the best pay...in arguably, the world.
This next gem seems to indicate every job in the world. Especially since you felt the need to tell me lots of jobs in the world only make a couple bucks a day...
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

Let's see em.

Sleepers pay better than $150k....

I'll make $120k just in a brown truck.

Yeah in the world. Lot's of places in the WORLD make a couple bucks a DAY.

See, lot's of stupidity here on BC.
And again.....
giphy-137.gif

We have one of the most secure and well paid jobs in the world.
Now you try and move the goal post after realizing you're wrong even though you tried to call me and others stupid...

One of the best blue collar jobs in the world.
That's you just being hateful and smearing me.
I was not being hateful or smearing you...
Yeah, one of the most well paid trucking jobs maybe but not out of every job in the world.
Which is pretty much agreeing with you that we have one of the best paying trucking jobs/blue collar. But you wanted to be right so bad you double downed with all the crap I pointed out already.

Have a nice day. :)