NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Poop head nobody wants to see the Trump tattoo on your bicep
tenor.gif

@Poop Head getting ready for duty

Poop Head

Judge me.
Do more curls and tricep pushdowns, problem solved. Ask @NAHimGOOD
Wrong bro. My arms were sculpted by the gods themselves. Yet, this flim flam material that the polos are made out of just cant hold a good roll! The ladies on my route are accustomed to seeing grade A man candy. I might have to go back to the old school tuck in shirts

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Wrong bro. My arms were sculpted by the gods themselves. Yet, this flim flam material that the polos are made out of just cant hold a good roll! The ladies on my route are accustomed to seeing grade A man candy. I might have to go back to the old school tuck in shirts
Easy killa

Ghost in the Darkness

I personally enjoy torturing them. You can only work so many hours in a day and in a week. I charge a lot more when I'm tired and have to work in the dark. Just think of all the long driveways you could walk down just to drive that point home.

WTFm8

Fail.

Once bulkhead jammed you should have opened the back door and delivered the first package that fell out regardless of where it was on route.

Rinse and repeat. Send a message at 9pm you’re heading in due to safety and sheet rest as missed when you get back.