Quit Yesterday

oh really? Let's take a look at that...

This is what you said.
View attachment 336636

This next gem seems to indicate every job in the world. Especially since you felt the need to tell me lots of jobs in the world only make a couple bucks a day...View attachment 336636

And again.....
View attachment 336637

Now you try and move the goal post after realizing you're wrong even though you tried to call me and others stupid...

I was not being hateful or smearing you...

Which is pretty much agreeing with you that we have one of the best paying trucking jobs/blue collar. But you wanted to be right so bad you double downed with all the crap I pointed out already.

Have a nice day. :)
tenor (1) (19).gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
How about you....tough guy.

Check out Forbes Top 10 blue collar jobs.

We are at the very least at the very top in pay and benefits.

I've looked at the worlds top pay......we(UPS) is at the very top at least.

There are exceptions but very few.
How about me? You're gonna have to link it, bruh. I've looked at about a half dozen from different years and no driving job even makes the list. Besides. You said of any job in the world and now you have to get specific and say "blue collar" and I'm still not seeing it.

I never said every job in the world.
Yeah, you've been emphasizing it pretty strongly.

When I have days like that, when it's so crowded I cannot move an inch past the bulkhead door I just grab the first package on the ground closest to the bulkhead door, look at the address and deliver it. Then I grab the next one, in no order just whatever is closest to me, until the middle of my truck is cleared. Then I deliver any remaining irregs on my truck. Then I'll sort my 1000/2000 slow af. Take my lunch. Then sort my 3000/4000 slow af. Its great beacuse then its like 3pm and I've only delivered 30 out of 400 packages.

quad decade guy

This is what you said.
View attachment 336636

This next gem seems to indicate every job in the world. Especially since you felt the need to tell me lots of jobs in the world only make a couple bucks a day...View attachment 336636

And again.....
View attachment 336637

Now you try and move the goal post after realizing you're wrong even though you tried to call me and others stupid...

Which is pretty much agreeing with you that we have one of the best paying tr:censored2: jobs/blue collar. But you wanted to be right so bad you double downed with all the crap I pointed out already.

I stand by my comments.

What really is interesting.....that you spent THAT MUCH time trying to smear me AGAIN!

WOW. That is pathetically odd!

So, we have one of the best blue collar jobs in the world. Even white shirt....I'll double down. I make more than just about anyone I know and have for 40 years. Not all. Example: Just spent the day with a life long friend. His CPA wife is a controller for a school district. Her salary is public info. I easily make a lot more. My Bro/Sister in laws.....one a teacher, other ATT blue collar guy.....I make much more. However, they were both offered lump sum payouts of their pensions....about the only advantage. With my Sis in law(teacher) always having to buy her own insurance....luckily they had his (ATT).....UPS's being free...well we all know how great IT IS....

Average Chinese worker makes $54k(slave labor not included). South Africa for example-$15k(random). 690 million people live on $1.90 a day(in the world).

I'm curious.....if this job is so average and there are many, many more jobs that pay much better and have much better benefits....why are you here and slumming it on BC? Why are you at a job giving away so much of your...uh...talent?

Again....just because you don't like what I said....doesn't make it wrong or inaccurate....you may have another opinion.

I was accused of making outlandish claims......let's see them. What you posted(of mine) isn't outlandish in any rational sense. Now, if you are hateful at any cost...I could see that.

It is very interesting you hating me for stating what a good(one of the best) job we share.....Now, that seems outlandish to me.

Nah
I stand by my comments.

What really is interesting.....that you spent THAT MUCH time trying to smear me AGAIN!

So, we have one of the best blue collar jobs in the world. Even white shirt....I'll double down. I make more than just about anyone I know and have for 40 years. Not all. Example: Just spent the day with a life long friend. His CPA wife is a controller for a school district. Her salary is public info. I easily make a lot more. My Bro/Sister in laws.....one a teacher, other ATT blue collar guy.....I make much more. However, they were both offered lump sum payouts of their pensions....about the only advantage. With my Sis in law(teacher) always having to buy her own insurance....luckily they had his (ATT).....UPS's being free...well we all know how great IT IS....

Average Chinese worker makes $54k(slave labor not included). South Africa for example-$15k(random). 690 million people live on $1.90 a day(in the world).

I'm curious.....if this job is so average and there are many, many more jobs that pay much better and have much better benefits....why are you here and slumming it on BC? Why are you at a job giving away so much of your...uh...talent?

Again....just because you don't like what I said....doesn't make it wrong or inaccurate....you may have another opinion.

I was accused of making outlandish claims......let's see them. What you posted(of mine) isn't outlandish in any rational sense. Now, if you are hateful at any cost...I could see that.

It is very interesting you hating me for stating what a good(one of the best) job we share.....Now, that seems outlandish to me.
Isn't there a cliff you should be jumping off of?

quad decade guy

How about me? You're gonna have to link it, bruh. I've looked at about a half dozen from different years and no driving job even makes the list. Besides. You said of any job in the world and now you have to get specific and say "blue collar" and I'm still not seeing it.

Yeah, you've been emphasizing it pretty strongly.
Half a dozen(6)? Ok. That's fair....in the world? Fair. I mean, working in a nuclear power plant probably pays pretty well.

Working on an oil rig too. Welding nuclear fuel rods and such.....space shuttle things....yeah....probably so.

Say, I'll ask you: why are you here? If this place isn't so special(great job....) and you guys do nothing but run it down....

What does that say about YOU? You know what we make.....I know something of what my constellation of friends, family and acquaintances make....this includes a few nurses(RN/LVN).....school principal, GM worker, my Degreed Civil Engineer Brother. I noticed the Cayman Islands had a high annual salary....I've been to the Caymans....got to be some extremes there..

Link? Look around......been to Mexico? How about Russia? Sudan? Anywhere in the Islands? Rural Arkansas? Hell...Key West Florida?
Venezuela....Cuba?

rod

Retired 22 years
If it's truly a rural route, 240 is 3 days work.
We had a couple routes that were dispatched at 22-24 stops a day----300+ miles. 240 stops would be 10 days work :-) I know of a route out of Grand Rapids, Mn. that was dispatched at 17 stops a day

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

This is what you said.
View attachment 336636

And again.....
View attachment 336637

Which is pretty much agreeing with you that we have one of the best paying trucking jobs/blue collar. But you wanted to be right so bad you double downed with all the crap I pointed out already.

hold up truck ing is censored. lmao this place is so sad

Brownslave688

Half a dozen(6)? Ok. That's fair....in the world? Fair. I mean, working in a nuclear power plant probably pays pretty well.

Working on an oil rig too. Welding nuclear fuel rods and such.....space shuttle things....yeah....probably so.

Say, I'll ask you: why are you here? If this place isn't so special(great job....) and you guys do nothing but run it down....

What does that say about YOU? You know what we make.....I know something of what my constellation of friends, family and acquaintances make....this includes a few nurses(RN/LVN).....school principal, GM worker, my Degreed Civil Engineer Brother. I noticed the Cayman Islands had a high annual salary....I've been to the Caymans....got to be some extremes there..

Link? Look around......been to Mexico? How about Russia? Sudan? Anywhere in the Islands? Rural Arkansas? Hell...Key West Florida?
Venezuela....Cuba?
he doesn't work here lol

quit ups. got himself a skill and is better off

Brownslave688

I stand by my comments.

Sounds like most of the people you know took the easy path for their jobs. My CPA best friend is partner at her firm and makes much more than any ups hourly. Many of my friends make more. Some own their own businesses, many are linemen, heavy machinery op and such. Hell the way the trucking industry is headed plenty of guys technically make more or soon will. Yes when you look at the overall package ups is certainly a great job but I know a lot of people that have quit and the only thing i ever hear is man i wish i had quit years sooner.

Est.1998

I stand by my comments.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but why did it take 6 months for you to respond?