Quitting the union...

Trailer monkey

Except for say the three year part timer who is in union and then a person walks off the street and makes more because the show up to work bonus. And maybe the 3 year driver making less than some off the street seasonals. Hey I’m all for unions, and have made that abundantly clear. This union is corrupt af, ignores the will of the members and I will not pay them to continue to do that. They can do that without my dues.
But you rely on others paying dues to keep your raises and benefits in place. All you are doing is making excuses to be a freeloading scab, it doesn't work.

Trailer monkey

You mean the benefit of getting paid less than new hires? Yea thank you union!
OK, so for that reason lets all drop out and decertify the union, so instead of paying $85 a month to secure excellent benefits, we can pay $85 a week for crappy benefits. A high SAT score does not mean a person has any common sense, as we have clearly seen.

Time for change

OK, so for that reason lets all drop out and decertify the union, so instead of paying $85 a month to secure excellent benefits, we can pay $85 a week for crappy benefits. A high SAT score does not mean a person has any common sense, as we have clearly seen.
Your common sense is off the charts, thinking that the union is your only ticket to success or security in life. For some it could be true I guess.

Trailer monkey

Your common sense is off the charts, thinking that the union is your only ticket to success or security in life. For some it could be true I guess.
So what if it is? I am not that smart, never claimed to be and working in an hourly low skill job is the farthest that my intellectual capacity will allow me to suceed<<See, I can't even spell right, but that's me. What's your excuse?

Time for change

So what if it is? I am not that smart, never claimed to be and working in an hourly low skill job is the farthest that my intellectual capacity will allow me to suceed<<See, I can't even spell right, but that's me. What's your excuse?
I have another job buddy, and I would be very willing to give this one up, but might stick it out for the 25 and out.

Time for change

25 and out, another benefit of the union contract.
You do realize real wealth is made outside of union jobs, don’t you? And often by people with just high school diplomas. That being said, I have said many times, I appreciate some things the union has to offer and a properly run union without massive corruption by the good ol fat men’s club would be wonderful.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
You do realize real wealth is made outside of union jobs, don’t you? And often by people with just high school diplomas. That being said, I have said many times, I appreciate some things the union has to offer and a properly run union without massive corruption by the good ol fat men’s club would be wonderful.
Now your losing me, with your massive self described intellect you would think you understand spatial concepts

Trailer monkey

Wealth comes from labor, whether union, non-union, management or administrative. 25 and out comes from our union contract