Racism rears its ugly head

Combs used to co-host with Hannity, then Combs was given his own show and time slot, but his ratings were so poor that they moved him to guest spots.

bbsam

Staff member
Combs used to co-host with Hannity, then Combs was given his own show and time slot, but his ratings were so poor that they moved him to guest spots.

Exactly. Same thing would happen if Juan was given his own show. Somehow Joe does well on MSNBC. Maybe it's the kind of viewer each network attracts.

Exactly. Same thing would happen if Juan was given his own show. Somehow Joe does well on MSNBC. Maybe it's the kind of viewer each network attracts.
I'm not familiar with Joe, I guessing he is a middle leaning conservative? Or maybe there are enough conservatives that watch MSNBC to give his share of the air good ratings?
The types of viewers attracted to various networks is why I don't give much credit to polls taken by networks. OK, I need to qualify that, I don't put much stock into ANY polls but less to those by networks.

bbsam

Staff member
Joe Scarborough the former Ohio Republican congressman. Regularly have Pat Buchanan as a commentator and alot of comments by Politico writers. Co-hosted by Mika Brezinski (daughter of the former Secretary of State who often appears on set).

moreluck

golden ticket member
I love it when people quote these polls like they are a poll of everyone in the U.S and it turns out it's like from 500 people at home on a Sat. night.

Nobody ever calls me for a poll and there's lots of "me's" out there.