Racism rears its ugly head

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Don't know and don't care about any of it. I hear more people claiming they've been called racist than I hear anyone calling them racist. And maybe the people they called racist are racist. Why are you so defensive? Did someone call you a racist?

If you dont know or care than why comment in the first place and imply racism? Is part of the requirement for being a Democrat is to play the race card and twist everything?

bbsam

Staff member
I
If you dont know or care than why comment in the first place and imply racism? Is part of the requirement for being a Democrat is to play the race card and twist everything?
I comment because this is a forum for comment. I have no idea what requirement is for being a Democrat. You have branded me as such, so you tell me.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
II comment because this is a forum for comment. I have no idea what requirement is for being a Democrat. You have branded me as such, so you tell me.

Do i need to remind you what you said previously:

"Just because you don't where a pointy hat doesn't mean you aren't a racist. There made it easy for you. Of course, I didn't exactly call you a racist either, now did I? Or maybe I did."

And your not a Democrat or is it a Liberal...? LMAO!!! Uh---ok.

brett636

Don't know and don't care about any of it. I hear more people claiming they've been called racist than I hear anyone calling them racist. And maybe the people they called racist are racist. Why are you so defensive? Did someone call you a racist?

I'm still trying to figure out what is racist about desiring a balanced budget, lower taxes, and smaller government.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm still trying to figure out what is racist about desiring a balanced budget, lower taxes, and smaller government.

It's because Obama isn't delivering what you want. Obama is the leader (?). Obama is half black. You don't like the job he's doing, so that makes you half a racist. I won't say which half. Apparently you can't just disapprove of the man's policies.......................you must be a racist if you disagree. Welcome to the club.

bbsam

Staff member
Me too. Lie seems to think I called him a racist, but as he points out, I would have no way of knowing such a thin and thus didn't call him one. What I did say was that a racist need not come in the classic" Mississipi Burning" stereotype and he takes that as calling him a racist by implication. I did nothing of the sort. Neutrally threw it out there and now we have Lie the poor victim of the vicious leftist smear campaign. Now it's my turn to LMAO!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Me too. Lie seems to think I called him a racist, but as he points out, I would have no way of knowing such a thin and thus didn't call him one. What I did say was that a racist need not come in the classic" Mississipi Burning" stereotype and he takes that as calling him a racist by implication. I did nothing of the sort. Neutrally threw it out there and now we have Lie the poor victim of the vicious leftist smear campaign. Now it's my turn to LMAO!

Nice Twisting BB, but i expect that from you:

"Just because you don't where a pointy hat doesn't mean you aren't a racist. There made it easy for you. Of course, I didn't exactly call you a racist either, now did I? Or maybe I did."

moreluck

golden ticket member

Who is Lie?

bbsam

Staff member
Nice Twisting BB, but i expect that from you:

let me simplify it further. You seem far more sensitive to the possibility that someone is calling you a racist than I have ever been to actual racism. Does that not strike you as a bit odd? You start entire threads to somehow reassure yourself that the things said by a few can't possibly apply to you even though nobody was talking about you. If someone says there are racist elements to the tea party, you take it personally and act as though it can't be so. Why?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
let me simplify it further. You seem far more sensitive to the possibility that someone is calling you a racist than I have ever been to actual racism. Does that not strike you as a bit odd? You start entire threads to somehow reassure yourself that the things said by a few can't possibly apply to you even though nobody was talking about you. If someone says there are racist elements to the tea party, you take it personally and act as though it can't be so. Why?

Let me make it really simple for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwAcr-S1LSw

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]The BIG Black Lie: How I Learned The Truth About The Democrat Party[/h]A rising star in political circles, Kevin Jackson has been called the black Glenn Beck. ~ A poignant yet hilarious narrative with his life as the backdrop for a black conservative's coming of age story. Readers are treated to an insightful journey through the eyes of a black kid who had many pressures to succumb to the "victimology" of Democrats. The product of a broken home, a deadbeat father and poverty, Jackson had all the excuses. Using rapier wit and hilarity, Kevin provides a much needed insight into the black pathology of voting Democrat, and how he escaped to become a conservative Republican. He explains how Democrats stole the moral high ground from Republicans, and he exposes the widely overlooked history of Democrat racism past and present. Kevin challenges Republicans to reconsider how to take the fight to Democrats and gain America back. The BIG Black Lie is a must in the collection of all conservatives. The BIG Black Lie teaches the reader how to be an unapologetic conservative, something the Republican Party does not have enough of these days. Readers will become empowered by The BIG Black Lie. "Kevin's book shows first hand that no one ever has a reason for being a perpetual victim. His raw, revealing, honest story about his father and upbringing only reaffirms that regardless of your circumstances, one can still find a foundation of values and virtues in their lives, that can assure them success in all walks of life. This should be a must read for all high schools and libraries." - Armstrong Williams, Conservative Political Pundit, Columnist, and Radio Show Host ~ BE SURE TO VISIT KEVIN'S AWARD-WINNING BLOG, WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE GENESIS OF HIS WIT AT WWW.THEBLACKSPHERE.NET

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Why does the Republican Party zealously pursue policies so obviously counter to the best interests of ordinary Americans?

Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment and tax fairness. No political party could remain so consistently wrong by accident.

The only rational conclusion is that, despite their cynical "family values" propaganda, the Republican Party is a criminal conspiracy to betray the interests of the American people in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, and absolutist religious groups.

Why? Because they're evil GOP bastards!

Exposing the ugly truth about the Republican Party's diabolical plot to replace constitutional democracy with an oligarchic fascist theocracy...

It's the only rational explanation!

http://www.evilgopbastards.com/

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Not-Racist.jpg
Not-Racist.jpg