Racism rears its ugly head

moreluck

golden ticket member
Excerpt from an interview with Adam Corolla.......

Switching gears, you’ve said before you don’t believe, contrary to popular opinion, that America is a racist country.

Carolla: Well, it’s never going to be an issue that goes away as long as there are people who don’t want it to go away. So as long as there’s a group of folks that profit from it or believe to gain power and popularity from it or damage other people by calling them a racist, it’s never going to go away. We can have people say this is a racist nation, but we have a black president – the most powerful person. The richest person on television, Oprah, is a black woman, the second most powerful star on television or in the media is probably Will Smith, and he is a black man. The richest athlete on the planet, at least pre-divorce, is a black man – Tiger Woods. And the highest paid singer is Beyonce. At what point do we get to stop calling ourselves a racist nation? If we are [racist] we aren’t doing a very good job at it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm all for using the N word.
No Obama
No debt ceiling raises
No . No , No

Yes, as in "Yes We Can". That's the Y word, but it isn't in the Republican vocabulary. Look under O for Obstructionist or friend for Filibuster if you'd like the correct letters for youyr sorry party.

moreluck

golden ticket member
His new book (post presidency) will be

WTF
KMA

WTF (win the futiure) KMA (Kinetic military action) The just look like they stand for something else.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Since we all know how the Dems love to play the race card i thought a new thread regarding the race card would be a great idea. So everytime its played just post a link here. If a "nazi card" is played then that can also be posted here because that card gets thrown also. In the comming months its going to get really played alot by the dems so this should be interesting. Also feel free to post any BC members who throw the race card...as it gets thrown out alot. :happy-very:

brett636

It's a sign of desparation when they pull that out. The tea party initially was something to be ignored, but now that it is a force to be reckoned with and the intellectually dishonest and weak of the democrat party will pull out the race card and anything they can to give it a bad name. I see it as a sign that the tea party is making headway and they are frightened beyond their worst nightmares because of it.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
The tea baggers are the ones acting outta desperation. They keep showing their ^$$ they'll wish they had a card. The days of thinking you're #1 will soon end. They will learn the hard way.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I will start with the latest which was already posted today by Moreluck and Baba:

Rep. Andre Carson: Tea Party Wants to See Black Americans 'Hanging on a Tree'

I would have to agree with Rep Carson (d) on this one.
He should be hang from a tree, by his ankles so more blood could enter his head, thus feeding his mind better.

bbsam

Staff member
Just because you don't where a pointy hat doesn't mean you aren't a racist. There made it easy for you. Of course, I didn't exactly call you a racist either, now did I? Or maybe I did.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, racist doesn't mean someone is against black people........your paranoia causes you to assume too much!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Just because you don't where a pointy hat doesn't mean you aren't a racist. There made it easy for you. Of course, I didn't exactly call you a racist either, now did I? Or maybe I did.

So BB...do you condone all this nasty behavior of your Democratic party? Do you think it helps to make up lies and call a group of people names and make claims that they are racist? Do you really think its OK? I just want to make sure i understand you correctly? And without ever meeting me you think im a racist? Is it because i dont like the current president? Do you have any idea what my race is?

bbsam

Staff member
So BB...do you condone all this nasty behavior of your Democratic party? Do you think it helps to make up lies and call a group of people names and make claims that they are racist? Do you really think its OK? I just want to make sure i understand you correctly? And without ever meeting me you think im a racist? Is it because i dont like the current president? Do you have any idea what my race is?
Don't know and don't care about any of it. I hear more people claiming they've been called racist than I hear anyone calling them racist. And maybe the people they called racist are racist. Why are you so defensive? Did someone call you a racist?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I enjoy being called a racist.
Because everyone on this planet is one.
Think about it, somewhere there is someone else who you maybe jealous of because they drive a nicer car, live in a better house, live where the climate you would enjoy, have the hot chick / guy on their arm, make more money, never have to work be it a trust fund/ winning the lottery/ or collecting welfare.