Racism rears its ugly head

moreluck

golden ticket member
Morgan Freeman is the racist....you're allowed to disagree or not like the current pres. That doesn't make you a racist.

Hollywood Moonbat Morgan Freeman: Tea Party Is Racist Because It Opposes Obama…

Pathetic.
(Politico) — Morgan Freeman says that the Obama presidency has made racism in the U.S. more apparent.
During an interview that airs Friday, CNN’s Piers Morgan asked the actor, “Has Obama helped the process of eradicating racism or has it, in a strange way, made it worse?”

“Made it worse. Made it worse,” Freeman replied. “The tea partiers who are controlling the Republican party . . . their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What underlines that? Screw the country, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man out of here.”

On the strength of the tea party, he said: “It just shows the weak, dark, underside of America. We’re supposed to be better than that. We really are.”

bbsam

Staff member
So some people think the Tea Party members are racist. So what? They are entitled to their opinion aren't they? They don't have to prove their opinions and if they think they see proof, well that's what they see. I think it's fairly obvious with the passion exhibited for the death penalty in Texas considering the minority majority on death row. Death penalty unequally applied and the Tea Party is just fine with it. How is that not racism?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think "playing the race card" happens anytime the right angers the left. It doesn't even have to be about race, the left just says it is.

bbsam

Staff member
So racism exists, just not everywhere all the time and thus bringing up racism is not necessarily "playing the race card".

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The Democrat Race Lie

This whopper deserves all the attention it can get. Again, it shows the ignorance and contempt of the electorate liberals depend on.

In 2010, Democrats gave their website a facelift and whitewash. Check out the screenshot to see what they used to say about their civil rights history compared to now.
Democrats are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws, and every law that protects workers. Most recently, Democrats stood together to reauthorize the Voting Rights Act.
On every civil rights issue, Democrats have led the fight. We support vigorous enforcement of existing laws, and remain committed to protecting fundamental civil rights in America.
This is the kind of BS spewed by Democrats on a daily basis, and unfortunately the media and other so-called watchdogs are so apparently ignorant of American history, Democrats continue to LIE through their teeth to their constituents, and via academia, to our kids. Despite the truth being out there for years, it’s probably not going to explode until some big shot news anchor gives us an “explosive expose” bringing us all those facts first, so he/she can proudly receive a Pulitzer…
While I have only scratched the surface of civil rights history, here’s an except from yet another list of historical bullet points that dispute Democrat claims of civil rights support. As you read through it, remember, Democrats claim they “are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws”

See this list:

http://www.black-and-right.com/the-democrat-race-lie/

moreluck

golden ticket member
Q-Deprived Joy Behar: GOP “Hasn’t Been Black Friendly Over The Many Centuries In This Country”…

“Many centuries”? And she's an ex-teacher!

I wonder if Behar knows the KKK was comprised of Democrats?
Presidential candidate Herman Cain appeared on The View and addressed his controversial comment that blacks were “being brainwashed” and not being open-minded to his “9-9-9” tax plan, to which Joy Behar responded, “How about the party that hasn’t been black friendly over the many centuries in this country?”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Allen West To Samuel L. Jackson Over His Charges Tea Party Is Racist: STFU And Stop Talking About Politics…

(Politico) — Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) has just one piece of advice for Samuel L. Jackson — focus on your film career and stop talking about politics.

“I think Samuel Jackson needs to pay more attention to the upcoming release of the movie ‘Avengers’ next summer and not [get] concerned with the politics and policies of the failed administration,” West said on Fox News Wednesday.

Jackson recently joined his Hollywood colleague Morgan Freeman in calling members of the tea party racist.

“I think everything right now is geared toward getting that guy out of office, whatever that means,” Jackson told New York Magazine. “It’s not politics. It is not economics. It all boils down to pretty much to race. It is a shame.”

Allen, the only Republican member of the Congressional Black Caucus and a tea party favorite, blasted the actor’s comments and accused him of losing sight of more important issues like the high jobless rate among the country’s African-American community.

“Samuel L. Jackson, I guess, disregards the 16.7 percent unemployment rate in the black community, a 20 percent unemployment rate for black adult males and a 45-46 percent unemployment for black teenagers,” the Florida Republican said. “I think the racism that he is talking about is coming out of the White House and this administration.”

bbsam

Staff member
So Col. West is suggesting that Jackson forego his First Ammendment rights and leave the politics to the pros in Washington, AM radio and Fox News? Wow. That's just stupid.

So Col. West is suggesting that Jackson forego his First Ammendment rights and leave the politics to the pros in Washington, AM radio and Fox News? Wow. That's just stupid.
Almost as stupid as Jackson's comment. Does Col. West not have the same right to his opinion?

moreluck

golden ticket member
In case you haven't noticed, most Hollywood stars have their heads, you know where.
Even Whoopie is always whining "racist" on The View. If we don't happen to agree with the prez., we're racists
like we are always reminded by Garafalo. It's pathetic.