Raingear?

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Ehh just make sure u pack extra socks on rainy kdays. Feet get wet and start to blister, goodnight. That is the absolute worst especially if it happens early in the day. Will take dry socks over a dry coat any day

Notretiredyet

Still using my goretex rain suit from years ago, has the old logo on it. Even have a pair of matching goretex rain pants, but never bother to use those. Have a couple guys that have already asked for them when I leave next year.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In my case ... probably not in your case since your real nickname is Cold Water. :teethy:
LOL...guess they don't call you " the boss" for nothing... Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where they all go off to the hamptons for the weekend and George is in his room changing after a swim and a woman walks in on him changing after he gets out of the cold water...funny

Catatonic

Nine Lives
LOL...guess they don't call you " the boss" for nothing... Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where they all go off to the hamptons for the weekend and George is in his room changing after a swim and a woman walks in on him changing after he gets out of the cold water...funny
That Seinfeld episode is what popped in my mind when I saw your post and I wrote my reply.