Ran across this earlier today while on one of my lunch breaks. Read it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Does anyone ever expect anything resembling objectivity when reading one of your "defenses of Fred"?

No more than they expect when they read your "REMEMBER, I TOLD YOU BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DID. I JUST POST HERE TO HAVE MY EGO STROKED" posts of 92 paragraphs each. On a light day.

I don't defend Fred. Oh wait! Anyone who disagrees with you and your lapdog IS DEFENDING FRED OMG SHILL SHILL SHILL OMG HOW DARE THEY DISAGREE THEY WILL NOT CONFORM!!

Ahem.

59 Dano

Yeah, can't wait to see some of the new shill names soon..

Lets try a couple,

FEDEX is soooo cool!!!

FEDEXsavedmypony

iwouldbeinahomelessshelterifitweren'tforFREDSMITH

FEDEX cured my cancer

Dano60

thedownhillEXPRESScourier

thedownhillEXPRESScourierdrivingforGROUND

bbsam

Staff member
No more than they expect when they read your "REMEMBER, I TOLD YOU BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DID. I JUST POST HERE TO HAVE MY EGO STROKED" posts of 92 paragraphs each. On a light day.

I don't defend Fred. Oh wait! Anyone who disagrees with you and your lapdog IS DEFENDING FRED OMG SHILL SHILL SHILL OMG HOW DARE THEY DISAGREE THEY WILL NOT CONFORM!!

Ahem.
Not to stroke my ego (that would be wrong) but I brought up the possibility first. Years ago MFE and R1a were not yet members of the flock.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This article should offend all Americans.Capitalism use to be part of the American dream. :(

Ever see the movie "It's a Mad, Mad, World"? There's this classic scene where Buddy Hackett and Mickey Rooney are trying to fly and land an airplane after the drunk pilot becomes incapacitated. The tower is trying to talk them down, and then the camera shows a shot of Larry, Moe, and Curly...the airport fire crew.

You two trying to divert attention from the October Surprise remind me of the "pilots", and your efforts at spin control are like the Stooges, except there are only two of you. It's all pretty entertaining.

Guess what, boys. The cat is out of the bag, and it's hooking-up with all of the other cats, and it isn't going back in. Keep trying, and we'll just keep shooting you like the fish in a barrel you are.

59 Dano

God, you are one smart fellow. Like in George W. Bush smart. Dano too. Maybe we should calll you the Dynamic Duo?

Maybe you can elaborate on your big plan you had to retire a few years ago. I guess you weren't as smart as you thought you were.

59 Dano

Guess what, boys. The cat is out of the bag, and it's hooking-up with all of the other cats, and it isn't going back in. Keep trying, and we'll just keep shooting you like the fish in a barrel you are.

The cat is out of the bag. XS is going away. The proletariat uprising has failed to materialize.

Bailey4

Proletariat is a fairly rude way of describing the people that make it happen for Fedex everyday. You know the people that you spend all the time telling they mattered on the frontline. You know PSP that People were first then Service then Profit.

59 Dano

Proletariat is a fairly rude way of describing the people that make it happen for Fedex everyday. You know the people that you spend all the time telling they mattered on the frontline. You know PSP that People were first then Service then Profit.

It's a figure of speech.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe you can elaborate on your big plan you had to retire a few years ago. I guess you weren't as smart as you thought you were.

Dregding for material? You Memphis types love to look down upon us lowly hourlies. I'm smart enough to outwit you every time lackey.