"Random" Testing

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Just got hit again for a UA after being tested last month. I was wondering just how many times the rest (who are subject to it) get hit with strings of tests and how many. It seems odd to me how many times it happens within a week of so of returning from vacation. It make we wonder just how truly random the selection is.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just got hit again for a UA after being tested last month. I was wondering just how many times the rest (who are subject to it) get hit with strings of tests and how many. It seems odd to me how many times it happens within a week of so of returning from vacation. It make we wonder just how truly random the selection is.

After a vacation in Oregon? ROFL.

Cementups

Box Monkey
One of those things that never concerned me. I've been clean for all 40 years of my existence.

I got threatened on preload 20+ years go that the sup was going to take me in for a drug test. I told him let's go, I'll drive. He was like "what?!???!" I said I'm the cleanest guy in this building but if you want to try t make an ass out of me then I'm going to be the pilot. He dropped the issue after that.

Knothead

Yep.
I got tested 3 times in a 5 month period. Haven't been tested in the past 3 months, but I know it is coming. There are guys who work with me who haven't been tested in over a year which really makes me question how random the process actually is. I too have noticed that they like to hit people up after vacations or other extended time off (comp, fmla etc.).

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
One of those things that never concerned me. I've been clean for all 40 years of my existence.

I got threatened on preload 20+ years go that the sup was going to take me in for a drug test. I told him let's go, I'll drive. He was like "what?!???!" I said I'm the cleanest guy in this building but if you want to try t make an ass out of me then I'm going to be the pilot. He dropped the issue after that.

I took my very first ever drug test yesterday.

EasyTrucker

My first 3 tests after coming to feeders were all the day after a vacation. What the hell do they think I do vacation? Then none for like 3 years. Just recently, 3 in a five month period! I too, don't think there is anything random about them!