Rant..

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
So today I was sent to help out a loader, he was so stacked out. Then of course boss goes around screaming telling every one to hurry up. I still have a lot of big :censored2: outside so I start loading everything up in the right :censored2:ing place. Then is start to load up all the big :censored2: and there's NO :censored2:ING WHERE TO PUT IT! I start stacking them up inside the truck. Driver comes and bitches, the preload boss bitches at me for stacking them high. WHERE THE :censored2: YOU WANT ME TO :censored2:ING PUT THEM AT!!? Wanted to :censored2:ing walk out that moment and just say :censored2: off to everyone. Management always putting the blame on other people and don't :censored2:ing own up to their own :censored2: up for slamming the :censored2: out of one truck.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_0199.GIF

Poop Head

Judge me.
Clearly management sent all those big boxes to the one truck knowing you would go there to help! They set you up to fail. File.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Yup, tired of their :censored2:. Getting paid basically minimum wage and taking loads of crap from them isn't worth the 170 dollar checks I get.

Then they wonder why no one stays on for more than 2 months. Funny thing is our preload supervisors tell us to stack them in the truck so the walkway is clear. Damned if you do....

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Then they wonder why no one stays on for more than 2 months. Funny thing is our preload supervisors tell us to stack them in the truck so the walkway is clear. Damned if you do....
Lol they jam everyone and have one person load 3-4 heavy trucks and complain about egress.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Yeah they do, and benefits are the reasons why I haven't left yet. Gotta stop being bitch and just do it. Tf they gonna do fire me? I'll get my job back within the week.
We've all been there before with the small checks when I started back in the 80's it was 8hr.