Rant..

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah actually I NEVER have problems at work. This was the first time I actually got told something.
And you act like it's the end of the world by going off like a child. Anyone who's been here any for any length of time has dealt with problems like these. If this bothers you this much for the first time, I'd hate to see how you react when it happens again.

Just chill out and go with the flow, work as directed and relax.

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
And you act like it's the end of the world by going off like a child. Anyone who's been here any for any length of time has dealt with problems like these. If this bothers you this much for the first time, I'd hate to see how you react when it happens again.

Just chill out and go with the flow, work as directed and relax.
You're right I was acting like a child I'll give you that. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. I normally wouldn't react like this, everyone has those frustrating days that they can't handle. Probably could've posted the post in a better way but whatever too late now. Thanks for the advise.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You're right I was acting like a child I'll give you that. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. I normally wouldn't react like this, everyone has those frustrating days that they can't handle. Probably could've posted the post in a better way but whatever too late now. Thanks for the advise.
We've all been there, I've had my moments as well. The longer I've been working here the less it's bothers me. It's good to have someone there to give perspective on behavior before it gets you in trouble. I had drivers give me the same speech before, about how one mistake can cost you your job and you don't even realize how it got that far. Best to you.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Yeah they do, and benefits are the reasons why I haven't left yet. Gotta stop being bitch and just do it. Tf they gonna do fire me? I'll get my job back within the week.
Just SLOWWWW DOWNNNN. Let the sup yell hurry up all day long. Who cares. Just load your trucks properly while using proper methods.