Rant..

Poop Head

Judge me.
ryOyHvF.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So today I was sent to help out a loader, he was so stacked out. Then of course boss goes around screaming telling every one to hurry up. I still have a lot of big :censored2: outside so I start loading everything up in the right :censored2:ing place. Then is start to load up all the big :censored2: and there's NO :censored2:ING WHERE TO PUT IT! I start stacking them up inside the truck. Driver comes and bitches, the preload boss bitches at me for stacking them high. WHERE THE :censored2: YOU WANT ME TO :censored2:ING PUT THEM AT!!? Wanted to :censored2:ing walk out that moment and just say :censored2: off to everyone. Management always putting the blame on other people and don't :censored2:ing own up to their own :censored2: up for slamming the :censored2: out of one truck.
You new?

Sounds like business as usual.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Yup, tired of their :censored2:. Getting paid basically minimum wage and taking loads of crap from them isn't worth the 170 dollar checks I get.
Wow you get $170. Sorry to hear about your crap. I guess you do preload? They don't ride feeder loaders as much (where I am) long as you keep the belt moving.
Good luck

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So today I was sent to help out a loader, he was so stacked out. Then of course boss goes around screaming telling every one to hurry up. I still have a lot of big :censored2: outside so I start loading everything up in the right :censored2:ing place. Then is start to load up all the big :censored2: and there's NO :censored2:ING WHERE TO PUT IT! I start stacking them up inside the truck. Driver comes and bitches, the preload boss bitches at me for stacking them high. WHERE THE :censored2: YOU WANT ME TO :censored2:ING PUT THEM AT!!? Wanted to :censored2:ing walk out that moment and just say :censored2: off to everyone. Management always putting the blame on other people and don't :censored2:ing own up to their own :censored2: up for slamming the :censored2: out of one truck.
What do you care? Once you punch out, it is their problem. Let the sup make the decisions.