Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

MAKAVELI

None encourage the perpetuation of poor gang culture like gangster rap.
Your view of rap really is beside the point. Nipsey wasn't a gang banger and wasn't making gangsta rap when he died. He was a musician, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and family man. Never left the community that raised him, poured resources and love back into it. What else do you want from the man? Walk on water?

Box Ox

Your view of rap really is beside the point. Nipsey wasn't a gang banger and wasn't making gangster rap when he died. He was a musician, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and family man. Never left the community that raised him, poured resources and love back into it. What else do you want from the man? Walk on water?

He and all other rappers should renounce gangster rap, help their communities and then be judged as decent people. They’re all still selling their poison product. Even in death.

It will be fine

He and all other rappers should renounce gangster rap, help their communities and then be judged as decent people. They’re all still selling their poison product. Even in death.
Art is representative of people’s lives. I’m not sure why that upsets you. You can watch a SAW movie and not take that as life instructions.

MAKAVELI

And your white communities are eating it up like ice cream corurupting their young pure minds. What a shame

Box Ox

And your white communities are eating it up like ice cream corurupting their young minds. What a shame

How many white kids do you see joining the Crips and holding their gats sideways while they sell that crack and slap those hoes? Rap is not influential for them the same way it is for vulnerable kids in relatively poor communities.

It will be fine

How many white kids do you see joining the Crips and holding their gats sideways while they sell that crack and slap those hoes? Rap is not influential for them the same way it is for vulnerable kids in relatively poor communities.
So black kids will emulate rap but whites won’t? Umkay, that’s not crazy at all. :thumbsup:

MAKAVELI

Gangs were here before rap. They'll be here after rap. What's your excuse for white gangs?

P

pickup

One killed, three wounded in drive-by shooting during funeral procession for Nipsey Hussle

Was the shooter described as a white guy wearing a Maga hat or as a 6 foot man ,approximately 195 pounds wearing a torn t shirt and blue pants?

MAKAVELI

Just got home from working OT
Gonna put my extra dough in a CD
Gonna check my kid’s homework
And go to bed early.... cos I gotta.....

Work... yeah work, ain’t got time to twerk
No I ain’t no jerk
hanging on the corner
Selling dat crack rock
I’m investin’ wit Prudential
I gotta piece of the Rock.