Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

Box Ox

Rambo fights the police in First Blood.

Right. But that was because of an actual wrongful arrest. Rambo wasn’t selling drugs, capping bitches with his gat or killing people for shoes, money or wearing the wrong color. “Boo boo, the cops arrested me for gang banging. I’ll paint them as racists in my next rap video!”

MAKAVELI

I wouldn’t expect you to admit there’s a big problem with gangster culture in poor black communities. Would be a heavy lift to fix. Maybe later. Might as well keep on Crippin till then.
The problem is not the music it's an outlet and form of expression. If you believe music is the source of gangs in America and the world for that matter, you are ignorant beyond what one can comprehend.

Box Ox

If you believe music is the source of gangs in America and the world for that matter,

Never said that. It glorifies and contributes to the perpetuation of the lifestyle poor inner city gangsters should be working to get out of. Instead, they’re “Fly Crippin” as they bap bap bap with their gats.

MAKAVELI

Yeah I know about white gangs. I grew up in a “bleached :censored2: hole” as you put it.

Whites 9-12%
Blacks 30-35%
Hispanics 45-50%(they aren’t send their best)
Others 6-8%
Demographics

Obama probably quit letting them release this data just like with abortion, because facts are racist and sexist.
Don't you prefer bleached :censored2: holes?

Box Ox

https://lbpost.com/life/the-long-be...californias-most-notorious-white-power-gangs/
Long Beach is the birthplace of the nation’s first hybrid street-prison gang Public Enemy No. 1 (PEN1 or PENI), which is also one of the nation’s most violent white supremacist gangs.

Uh, yes. White supremacist gangs exist. But “Fly Crippin” is the kind of stuff gangsters in St Louis, Chicago etc are playing as they turn they gats sideways and kill each other on a daily basis.