Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s weird how people just jump to conspiracies over this. I would put a random nut job finding out where someone famous is at and then murdering them for the hell of it before some grand conspiracy to suppress his documentary or ideas.

rod

Retired 22 years
He wanted to create “classic quality music”. Hahahahaha. That video is real “quality”.
friend Donald Trump - friend Donald Trump--repeat a hundred times= quality music. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I was a country singer I'd write a song called friend- Obama -- by all rights it should be an instant classic.

vantexan

friend Donald Trump - friend Donald Trump--repeat a hundred times= quality music. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I was a country singer I'd write a song called friend- Obama -- by all rights it should be an instant classic.
Or get you shot by other country singers wearing boots and bling.

MAKAVELI

Black guy arrested for his murder. Imagine that. Apparently black lives don't matter to black people.
Are you going to dance on every black man's grave? Were you so happy when one of your black comrades lost their life in the war? Give it a rest old man.

rod

Retired 22 years
Are you going to dance on every black man's grave? Were you so happy when one of your black comrades lost their life in the war? Give it a rest old man.
Who's dancing on graves? I was just stating a fact or don't you believe there is an epidemic of black on black murder? Trying to fabricate something about my life that took place 50 years ago is pretty low---but then again--its you.

MAKAVELI

Who's dancing on graves? I was just stating a fact or don't you believe there is an epidemic of black on black murder? Trying to fabricate something about my life that took place 50 years ago is pretty low---but then again--its you.
You and your :censored2: freinds are dancing on Nipsey' s grave without even realizing what he has done for his community. Keep going it just makes you look more ignorant.