Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When I think about the deep messages of life, I think, what angle would Nipsey and Tupac go with and I always get it right.

Box Ox

Kill Kill Kill the white man.
Like all the greats, his music wasn't about hooks, it was about a message.

Indeed, @MAKAVELI . His message was a great one. Check out lyrics to Nipsey classics such as "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail," "Get Paid" and more here:

Nipsey Hussle Lyrics

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sitting around a campfire on the night before my next festival.

Suwannee Rising | Suwannee Rising

Listening to some good music.

0B769696-8E31-4797-B32C-B115936690CA.jpeg

MAKAVELI

Indeed, @MAKAVELI . His message was a great one. Check out lyrics to Nipsey classics such as "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail," "Get Paid" and more here:

Nipsey Hussle Lyrics
Bro instead of cherry picking some lyrics, research what he has done to give back to the community. You call yourself a Democrat but you are just as :censored2:ing ignorant as the cuckservatives.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Bro instead of cherry picking some lyrics, research what he has done to give back to the community. You call yourself a Democrat but you are just as :censored2:ing ignorant as the cuckservatives.
I’m ignorant because it is not important to me.
Less is better ... but if I was a young Black man in LA, I might be drawn to some dystopian world view.