Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

MAKAVELI

I’m ignorant because it is not important to me.
Less is better ... but if I was a young Black man in LA, I might be drawn to some dystopian world view.
Try looking outside of your own white washed view of the world and research how this young man grew up in a gang culture, had a passion for music and positivity, turning his life around and trying to give opportunity to inner city youth to reach their potential.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Try looking outside of your own white washed view of the world and research how this young man grew up in a gang culture, had a passion for music and positivity, turning his life around and trying to give opportunity to inner city youth to reach their potential.
Great stuff and I laid him for that.
I never heard of him.
It’s just not relevant to me.

Did I ever tell you my parents were blind?

El Correcto

god is dead
Sounds like an aspiring slum lord to me trying to turn a profit gentrifying his community. Thought he was the don of his city and untouchable, hung out in the hood arguing with have nots. Ended up dead. Not the first and not the last.

Box Ox

Bro instead of cherry picking some lyrics, research what he has done to give back to the community. You call yourself a Democrat but you are just as :censored2:ing ignorant as the cuckservatives.

I'm a center-left moderate who has never voted for a Republican. I don't pledge loyalty to either party. But I'm sorry, I just don't think the good a rapper does for his local community offsets the bad that comes from his promotion of thug culture in the US and worldwide.

rod

Retired 22 years
Indeed, @MAKAVELI . His message was a great one. Check out lyrics to Nipsey classics such as "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail," "Get Paid" and more here:

Nipsey Hussle Lyrics
Are they as great as friend Donald Trump- friend Donald Trump repeated a hundred times?

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-4-4_0-4-16.jpeg

Nipsey Hussle who ended up dead in the hood.
upload_2019-4-4_0-5-53.jpeg

Dr. Dre who basically has a billion dollars worth of assets.

MAKAVELI

I'm a center-left moderate who has never voted for a Republican. I don't pledge loyalty to either party. But I'm sorry, I just don't think the good a rapper does for his local community offsets the bad that comes from his promotion of thug culture in the US and worldwide.
Then you you are pretty clueless as to how Hip Hop was born. He clearly doesn't promote thug culture. He was trying to change thug culture. You simply can't think outside of your sheltered view.

Box Ox

Are they as great as friend Donald Trump- friend Donald Trump repeated a hundred times?

They're much better. I think hyperventilating pop culture like "friend Donald Trump" is terrible. Because it results in enraged Democrats firing far left policy positions out their butts that much of the Country will not buy into. I'm in the south among lots and lots of moderates. And I'm telling everybody that it's going to lose Democrats the election next November. Absolutely no doubt. Moderate Democrats think Trump is a real :censored2:ing turd and want him out. But they're also not buying what the Democrats are trying to shovel these days.

Then you you are pretty clueless as to how Hip Hop was born. He clearly doesn't promote thug culture. He was trying to change thug culture.

Uh huh.

MAKAVELI

They're much better. I think hyperventilating pop culture like "friend Donald Trump" is terrible. Because it results in enraged Democrats firing far left policy positions out their butts that much of the Country will not buy into. I'm in the south among lots and lots of moderates. And I'm telling everybody that it's going to lose Democrats the election next November. Absolutely no doubt. Moderate Democrats think Trump is a real :censored2:ing turd and want him out. But they're also not buying what the Democrats are trying to shovel these days.

Uh huh.
Uh huh.
Vector90 | About