really check this out

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Some day unions will realize the democrats use them for the votes they bring and leave them in the dust come time they take office. Having labor behind you just isn't sexy like the green movement to these people.

barnyard

KTM rider
the content of the video is the important part

The source is more important than the message, in this case. SH is a well known conservative mouthpiece that would never dream of doing anything to help a cause that might even mistakenly be considered liberal.

ManInBrown

Anyone know the steps I need to take to get out of my drive contribution? Got suckered into it, on my walk into the building one morning. I was still 3/4 asleep. Do I have to call the hall?

rod

Retired 22 years
Anyone know the steps I need to take to get out of my drive contribution? Got suckered into it, on my walk into the building one morning. I was still 3/4 asleep. Do I have to call the hall?

I think all you have to do is call payroll and tell then to stop the deduction. About a week later you will get a visit from Guido (don't open your door).

Browntown2014

Some day unions will realize the democrats use them for the votes they bring and leave them in the dust come time they take office. Having labor behind you just isn't sexy like the green movement to these people.

Lol yes it's better to just vote for the other party that leaves you for dust before they even take office. Good lord wake up dum drums.

DOK

The source is more important than the message, in this case. SH is a well known conservative mouthpiece that would never dream of doing anything to help a cause that might even mistakenly be considered liberal.
And your point is??

Dr.Brownz

If
But if it were (CNN or MSNBC) saying something negative about (political figure you don't like) the source would be fine right?

Chnandler Bong

So we should vote for the party that implements RTW everywhere they go? No thanks. Neither party is perfect, but one of them wants to totally dismantle unions. That should be a dealbreaker for ALL of us!