Alternaria 5
Penicillium 4
Geotrichum 2
Chrysosporium 2
Trichoderma 1
Aureobasidium 1
Geomyces 1
Chrysonilia 1

Who had the “germiest” automobile? The results of the testing revealed that a married female in Florida had the automobile with the most germs.
The cleanest automobile? A single male living in Arizona.

Microbiologists at Aston University in Birmingham, England, found that your gear shift is the #1 spot for germs. Researchers found an average of 356 germs per square centimeter on the gear shift – which is 25% more germs than any other spot in your car. That makes sense: Since the shift is always being touched – no matter who’s in the car.

I guess the hands on (gearshift) drivers are the ones to avoid.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A1791F01-FDE0-4D5F-8E69-DA7F7471AF86.jpg

Found u a shirt at hot topic jumpman

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Genus of molds found
in vehicle interiors No. of
Times ID
Aspergillus 37
Ulocladium 5
Alternaria 5
Penicillium 4
Geotrichum 2
Chrysosporium 2
Trichoderma 1
Aureobasidium 1
Geomyces 1
Chrysonilia 1

Who had the “germiest” automobile? The results of the testing revealed that a married female in Florida had the automobile with the most germs.

Microbiologists at Aston University in Birmingham, England, found that your gear shift is the #1 spot for germs. Researchers found an average of 356 germs per square centimeter on the gear shift – which is 25% more germs than any other spot in your car. That makes sense: Since the shift is always being touched – no matter who’s in the car.

Makes total sense that all is directly proportional to humidity.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Genus of molds found
in vehicle interiors No. of
Times ID
Aspergillus 37
Ulocladium 5
Alternaria 5
Penicillium 4
Geotrichum 2
Chrysosporium 2
Trichoderma 1
Aureobasidium 1
Geomyces 1
Chrysonilia 1

This (and the dirt) is why I wipe mine down pretty regularly with baby wipes, as well as the steering wheel.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
i'm so old i remember when the Part Time supes had to wear a white shirt and tie every day. The PT supes in my building look more like homeless vagrants now

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I remember when they first had casual Friday. It only applied to management that didn't deal with the public. Customer service (business development for all you youngsters) reps were exempt.