Recent Express Courier/DOT/Swing

bacha29

Stay in your bubble, with your thin skin I would hate for you to get an infection. The kid has been here 2 days and you have him sized up and have placed him in a category on 18 total posts. Quit attacking the guy.
Look, we could have given the guy a few comforting words that might have eased his worries for an hour or two but what good would that have done? Because in the end whether it's good or bad everyone has to stand on their record.

floridays

Look, we could have given the guy a few comforting words that might have eased his worries for an hour or two but what good would that have done? Because in the end whether it's good or bad everyone has to stand on their record.
You got a frog in your pocket? I responded to you, and you seemed to be the only stiff bustin his balls. Stop with the "We"

bsbullf.gif
. Get thicker skin also sweetheart.

bacha29

You got a frog in your pocket? I responded to you, and you seemed to be the only stiff bustin his balls. Stop with the "We"

View attachment 214567. Get thicker skin also sweetheart.
Oh a little testy are we? So who's the one with the thin skin? Everybody has something on their record that employers flag for further study. it could be a deciding factor or it could be nothing at all . There's nothing I can do about it I have no assurances to offer that could help the individual.