Recent Express Courier/DOT/Swing

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I wouldn’t call it hostility. Im a realist and don’t have respect for people who poke their nose in a perfectly good conversation just to ruin it because they feel all they have to offer is their bad attitude. I got my start date this morning and couldn’t be happier. Thanks again to the few who contributed to my situation and to the naysayers, suck it.
Lol. Good luck, and kiss your wife around 12/8 and tell her you’ll see her on Christmas Day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I wouldn’t call it hostility. Im a realist and don’t have respect for people who poke their nose in a perfectly good conversation just to ruin it because they feel all they have to offer is their bad attitude. I got my start date this morning and couldn’t be happier. Thanks again to the few who contributed to my situation and to the naysayers, suck it.
If you have any more questions and don’t feel like dealing with the naysayers you can PM me. Lol.

bacha29

If you're the realist you say you are then you would have known that there are highly confidential final hiring criteria that are known to only a limited number of company personnel and they are the only people who held the answers to the questions you asked.

Star B

White Lightening
Lol. Good luck, and kiss your wife around 12/8 and tell her you’ll see her on Christmas Day.
are you sure about that? Around here you don't see your wife until like, after valentines day because tax season is right after peak, then valentines day, then you get a small reprieve.

bacha29

Lol. No. Bacha did. I think he’s off his meds or something.
You can throw all the personal attacks at me you want but one fact remains Common sense will tell you that questions regarding sensitive personnel and staffing issues cannot be answered on this site because nobody is privileged to that information. Yet why do people keep coming here for answers none of us have? You would like to help the person but the individual should know that this is not a source for that type of information.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You can throw all the personal attacks at me you want but one fact remains Common sense will tell you that questions regarding sensitive personnel and staffing issues cannot be answered on this site because nobody is privileged to that information. Yet why do people keep coming here for answers none of us have? You would like to help the person but the individual should know that this is not a source for that type of information.
You are seriously making a huge mountain out of a molehill.

vantexan

You don't have the answers?! :w00t: Well dang it man, what have you been going on about all this time?

Nolimitz

Take a pill. Why are you still here. You were never with express and you left ground behind . move on w/ your life...