Fedex Express Non-DOT policy

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was exposed to smoke. I never said I didn't willingly take deep breaths as the smoke entered my space.

Did you know that if you drive a car that someone has smoked dope in that you can absorb enough THC from the residue on the steering wheel to fail a test?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Okay cool. Do you have any idea what panel drug screen they use?
Joe isn't what you are really looking to find out is what is the best thing to cleanse your system of drugs so that you can pass a drug test?
Just what you are really looking to find out pal. We are here to help

overflowed

Hi folks. I was hired a few months ago at Fedex express under the title permanent part time courier/handler. The questions that I have pertains to drug testing. The reason I'm asking this question is because I may have been exposed to 2nd hand mj smoke at a concert. Anyways. Does fedex express random test non-dot courier/handlers? I've read around on here, and can not find a clear answer. Seems like the consensus is that DOT, cdl, swing drivers get the randoms. My other question is are the drug test at express standard 5-panel? Or are they the extended panel test?

I did a quick search and the extended panel drug screen is at least double. So that should already answer your question knowing how cheap our company is.

SmithBarney

Drink 5 gallons of water, and 5 quarts of Mountain Dew, along with 4 Red Bulls(the small can) Yes and then shave your head(they test you hair too) oh shave "ALL" your hair you know what I mean. Then take a bath of baking soda and lye... then you should pass anything.