Reduced Stop Counts

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Because they are trying to prove that the proposed 22.4 jobs are not going to take away our OT.

UPS is doing it right now, so they want you to vote yes, because your OT is already gone.
Wow MUG of beer , thank you for that insight cause that theory might be true. Ive been racking my brain with different ideas. Your theory is top on my list.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Doing the same thing at my center. We've somehow gone 2 whole effing weeks without a single (reported) driver going over 9.5. They have split routes going out with 80 pieces just to make sure the main routes don't even come close to going over. We have very low seniority drivers on the preload who are "volunteering" to go back in later in the day to help veteran drivers run resis so they can get in before the Witching Hour. Sups are scurrying around in their personal vehicles running 100 miles of misloads to ensure "perfect service." They're acting like its Christmas Eve in September.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Not new 25 years in, just mainly come in hear to read. Everyone in my center thinks it's because of the vote, I just wanted to see if he was going on everywhere.
our center never fully itegrated this but there was a short period where stops were lowered. We are back to the previously high stop counts from summer though.

upsbeernut

Doing the same thing at my center. We've somehow gone 2 whole effing weeks without a single (reported) driver going over 9.5. They have split routes going out with 80 pieces just to make sure the main routes don't even come close to going over. We have very low seniority drivers on the preload who are "volunteering" to go back in later in the day to help veteran drivers run resis so they can get in before the Witching Hour. Sups are scurrying around in their personal vehicles running 100 miles of misloads to ensure "perfect service." They're acting like its Christmas Eve in September.
Well said

upsbeernut

tenor (2).gif
Because they are trying to prove that the proposed 22.4 jobs are not going to take away our OT.

UPS is doing it right now, so they want you to vote yes, because your OT is already gone.
That could be what's up their sleeve. 22.4 is the negotiating chip for less overtime but keeping the core drivers.

WTFm8

They have split routes going out with 80 pieces just to make sure the main routes don't even come close to going over.... ...Sups are scurrying around in their personal vehicles running 100 miles of misloads to ensure "perfect service."

Same thing here... kind of.

BUT, they’re sending the covers out on the splits with 185-210 residential stops doing 65-90 miles while showing as 10.5-11hr days looking at the Orion plan.

Then they fight any grievances for supervisors working because ‘everybody’ is already on the road and they’re now ‘preventing service failures’