Reduced Stop Counts

JL 0513

It is certainly interesting. As a cover driver, Ive been running these newly created split routes this past week. 43 routes typically at current volume has turned into 47.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It is certainly interesting. As a cover driver, Ive been running these newly created split routes this past week. 43 routes typically at current volume has turned into 47.

I've seen packages going down the belt with spa labels that have route names that I've never seen before. We have two split routes that are literally two very large residential subdivisions. 50-60 residential stops completed by a cover driver in about 3 hours, then he gets sent to sweep pickups for the other drivers. The cover drivers don't know what they'll be doing from one hour to the next.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Good job. Carry on
81350C15-8CDD-4409-B1BD-16F9ED885688.gif

Alamo Joe

Ive noticed a reduction in top pay drivers stop counts and hours. When I check my numbers in the morning I still see 10.5 to 11.5 for the 0 to 5 year guys.

BUCN85

In our Center dispatch has been pulled down greatly the last 2 weeks, has this happened in anyone else's center, and why do you think it has
Supposedly they are or will be doing it in my center as well and this came from the higher ups and they want everyone under 9.5. I just don’t see it happening.

HereWeGoAgain

Been going on here also for three weeks and I'm enjoying my 8.5-9 hour days. I've saved a lot of dough and paid off my cars in the last 5 years. Would be perfectly ok with me to never see another 10 hour day, but if you don't think this is because of the voting going on your completely delusional. Oct 6th comes expect to bent over and punished for rejecting this joke of a contract.

Alamo Joe

Been going on here also for three weeks and I'm enjoying my 8.5-9 hour days. I've saved a lot of dough and paid off my cars in the last 5 years. Would be perfectly ok with me to never see another 10 hour day, but if you don't think this is because of the voting going on your completely delusional. Oct 6th comes expect to bent over and punished for rejecting this joke of a contract.
I get paid by the hour. Bring it on.

comtnbrown

Our center same, light days, on car says that UPS finally found the financial guy that could actually count beans correctly, figures over time is killing us..... could have saved a lot of dough pre testing Orion in rural areas where it is totally wack. Cut my overtime, if I need it I'll just call on Orion to bestow the cosmos of loot to me pockets, cha-ching. :goodpost:

Trackless in brown

I had to laugh yesterday..we had 7 drivers go out with about 6 hr day..another got paid 8 hours to sit in the building doing safety stuff(really means did nothing) and another guy got paid 8 hours to pickup and drop off 11 misloads....glad I do not own stock.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
7FFC3295-688E-4550-AA1A-5E1F599599CC.jpeg
My building is full steam ahead on this as well. Guys are lucky to get an 8 hour day. Most are seeing stop counts that they’ve never seen before. A few of us do EAM’s but other than that they’ve basically eliminated overtime. Unfortunately I’m in a very high cost area so there’s plenty of concerned faces and lots of uncertainty.

PT Car Washer

View attachment 216811 My building is full steam ahead on this as well. Guys are lucky to get an 8 hour day. Most are seeing stop counts that they’ve never seen before. A few of us do EAM’s but other than that they’ve basically eliminated overtime. Unfortunately I’m in a very high cost area so there’s plenty of concerned faces and lots of uncertainty.
No reduced stop count at my building. PT and 22.3 air drivers going out with 10+hour days.

reginald95

View attachment 216811 My building is full steam ahead on this as well. Guys are lucky to get an 8 hour day. Most are seeing stop counts that they’ve never seen before. A few of us do EAM’s but other than that they’ve basically eliminated overtime. Unfortunately I’m in a very high cost area so there’s plenty of concerned faces and lots of uncertainty.

Gonna suck for the guys who live their lives based on OT. I live in an expensive area out west but I never lived my life counting on 50-55 hrs every week so I’m fine with 8.5 to 9.5 hrs a day.