Relationships at work???

Indecisi0n

h701A5821

arice11

I'm cool with acting as though she doesn't even exist. I'm done trying. Better to be an enemy than a friend I suppose.
Hatred and misanthrope, yep, that's where its at.
:(

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm cool with acting as though she doesn't even exist. I'm done trying. Better to be an enem yHar than a friend I suppose.
Hatred and misanthrope, yep, that's where its at.
:(
Do you have any clue how easily she could get you fired from UPS? All she has to do is go to her FT sup and claim that you are relentlessly harassing her on the clock...and creating a hostile work environment. And your bitter, obsessed azzz will be gone. Keep the drama out of the workplace. It's not a joke, young man. No means No.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Do you have any clue how easily she could get you fired from UPS? All she has to do is go to her FT sup and claim that you are relentlessly harassing her on the clock...and creating a hostile work environment. And your bitter, obsessed azzz will be gone. Keep the drama out of the workplace. It's not a joke, young man. No means No.

What about taking up on a customers sexual innuendo? I'm not saying that I would. I'm just wondering since I did get one recently from a customer.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
On the clock? That's a sexy way to get fired.....seriously, how stupid are you that you'd even have to ask?

I was thinking of more in the line of off the clock actually. On the clock is pretty much a given that you'd get fired for sure. As for the innuendo, I was taken by surprise more than anything. It was just something I didn't expect.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was thinking of more in the line of off the clock actually. On the clock is pretty much a given that you'd get fired for sure. As for the innuendo, I was taken by surprise more than anything. It was just something I didn't expect.
You don't smilet where your driver eats either.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This, boys and girls, is why when your children are growing up, you have to say no now and then. They need to hear it, process it, and learn how to deal with it. This is also the result of the "everybody gets a trophy" generation. Just say no. You will help them in the long run.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
creeping co-workers is offensive

one of the female seasonal helpers quit after one day because the guys kept creeping on her.

It's a weird workplace