Relationships at work???

arice11

that's funny!
and sad at the same time...
well I already sent the little message and gift card
so the damage is already done...just going to sit back and pretend she never existed...like I have been doing so for so many weeks on end.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
urgh, you're right...so what can I do? just play cold shoulder with her for the rest of my career?
You said she's a driver, right? Once you drive, you'll see her for a half hour in the morning, and maybe ten minutes when you get back. A simple nod with a "how's it going" is all you need. And be on your ways.

arice11

You said she's a driver, right? Once you drive, you'll see her for a half hour in the morning, and maybe ten minutes when you get back. A simple nod with a "how's it going" is all you need. And be on your ways.
can't agree enough...but just look at it from my perspective...I had a chance to succeed, and we dropped the ball...always will have regrets and think of the cool times we actually did have when she was on preload

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I know I am...but what I have to try something, I don't like just giving up
I won't let it get that far now...come on. I may be young but not stupid
and besides I'm not trying to get into her pants or hounding her daily with messages...that one this morning was the first I've spoken to her in weeks
most likely that was the deal,
and it depresses me greatly...:(

DUDE

SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU
IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT, YOU WILL JEOPARDIZE YOUR STATUS AT WORK
HARASSMENT CAN BE DEALT WITH UP TO TERMINATION IF NEED BE
GRAB A PLAYBOY, HIT THE BATHROOM, AND WORK IT OFF
DAMN, YOU ARE CREEPING US ALL OUT

arice11

DUDE

SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU
IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT, YOU WILL JEOPARDIZE YOUR STATUS AT WORK
HARASSMENT CAN BE DEALT WITH UP TO TERMINATION IF NEED BE
GRAB A PLAYBOY, HIT THE BATHROOM, AND WORK IT OFF
DAMN, YOU ARE CREEPING US ALL OUT

I know what's up. I'm not going to be doing anything drastic or dramatic.
Come on now, guys...i can't delete this thread so...if y'all want the conversation done, stop responding to the posts.

oldngray

nowhere special
My+ex+is+following.jpg

arice11

I'm just saying, things were once really good between us...had some good times,
I even invited her to come across the building from her station to listen to my PCM DOK
She arrived and stood right by me as I gave the PCM.
On occasion, if we we're on break and I was outside, she would share her cigarette with me We would talk about b.s and stuff...
And then one day, it just all goes away...:(

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I even invited her to come across the building from her station to listen to my PCM DOK
On occasion, if we we're on break and I was outside, she would share her cigarette with me We would talk about b.s and stuff...
Get over it....buy yourself a DQ blizzard

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wah. There are lots of disappointments in life sometimes. Stalking and obsessing are not healthy. If she won't speak to you....there is probably a reason.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
When it comes to girls, I have two pet peeves. One is the girls who play games. The other is the girl that is controlling. She does either of those and I tend to not stick around. Too me this girl you are after is a game player.

arice11

Guess I can go back to just straight hating her. I'm not obsessed so much as I am curiously infatuated by her.
Blondes! We don't get along!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When it comes to girls, I have two pet peeves. One is the girls who play games. The other is the girl that is controlling. She does either of those and I tend to not stick around. Too me this girl you are after is a game player.
Yeah..blame the woman who won't date CK Obsession over there...lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night! :rofl: