Relationships at work???

Z

ZQXC

Probably about that. Maybe a tad bit better.

2570112037_5f3a741bf5.jpg

browner89

that's funny!
and sad at the same time...
well I already sent the little message and gift card
so the damage is already done...just going to sit back and pretend she never existed...like I have been doing so for so many weeks on end.

How do you pretend someone never existed when you admit to thinking about her basically 24/7? You really suck at this. You haven't pretended she hasn't existed, you've been thinking of new ways to stand next to her as if thats what you seek in life. Standing next to the opposite sex.

It's just weird, man. Give her up, she gave you up long ago, if she ever even considered you hers.

It for the best of both of you, if you're actually being legit and not trolling, you need counseling, the way you think is not healthy, and I'm not saying this to be an ass to you, I'm being 100% serious. You need help if you can't get over someone you went on a date to DQ with and then she left you.

boxcrusher

I'm just saying, things were once really good between us...had some good times,
I even invited her to come across the building from her station to listen to my PCM DOK
She arrived and stood right by me as I gave the PCM.
On occasion, if we we're on break and I was outside, she would share her cigarette with me We would talk about b.s and stuff...
And then one day, it just all goes away...:(
You invited her to a PCM DOK???

You sir have some issues if that was a good time to you lol

arice11

You invited her to a PCM DOK???

You sir have some issues if that was a good time to you lol

I couldn't think of a better time to have her close to me at work then when I had to show my confidence and skills while addressing 20 employees about slips falls and how to prevent them, also passed around an actual photo of a broken shoulder blade bone.

Hey, she showed up and stood by me...like, right by me...I almost wanted to ask her to pass the PCM onto her folks at the Metro.

arice11

It for the best of both of you, if you're actually being legit and not trolling, you need counseling, the way you think is not healthy, and I'm not saying this to be an ass to you, I'm being 100% serious. You need help if you can't get over someone you went on a date to DQ with and then she left you.[/quote]

Seriously man, it was just a crush. Feelings pass in time...I only made this second attempt because I'm soon to be a driver and wanted to have someone my age and someone feared on my side.

But, I failed....I'll move on. No biggie....just happened to had a school-yard type crush..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I couldn't think of a better time to have her close to me at work then when I had to show my confidence and skills while addressing 20 employees about slips falls and how to prevent them, also passed around an actual photo of a broken shoulder blade bone.

Hey, she showed up and stood by me...like, right by me...I almost wanted to ask her to pass the PCM onto her folks at the Metro.
Crush does not equal obsession. And Ummm, crazy? FYI...this is the.internet, not your personal stalker journal. Might I suggest some professional counseling...seriously.
PS....Are you a PT sup?

arice11

Crush does not equal obsession. And Ummm, crazy? FYI...this is the.internet, not your personal stalker journal. Might I suggest some professional counseling...seriously.
PS....Are you a PT sup?
I am not stalking her
y'all are the ones who are obsessed with this thread
I have left her alone, I have sought something to comfort my heart.
If anyone needs help, its y'all...i was happy to just let this topic die
but no one would let it, hahahaha
your fault guys!

arice11

I am not stalking her
y'all are the ones who are obsessed with this thread
I have left her alone, I have sought something to comfort my heart.
If anyone needs help, its y'all...i was happy to just let this topic die
but no one would let it, hahahaha
your fault guys!

If you don't believe me, look at the count of replies on this thread and compare it to the most happening forums posted so far.

I admit, lots of them are my responses, but I can't help but notice how popular it is to gang up on someone and attack simultaneously,
If anything, I'm at least glad to have broken the monotone peak season discussions and opened up the flood gates to turn Melrose Place into a dramatic Waterworld