Relationships at work???

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I only say that because that is what it sounds like to me. Since I am not there and can't see what is actually going on, I'm willing to say that the OP is just being a CK.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oh my god...are you both Special Olympics hurdlers...because they're smarter than either of you!!
CK Obsession...it used to be a popular cologne. FFS...stands for For friend* Sake.
I'm outta this thread like slap bracelets...

arice11

Oh my god...are you both Special Olympics hurdlers...because they're smarter than either of you!!
CK Obsession...it used to be a popular cologne. FFS...stands for For friend* Sake.
I'm outta this thread like slap bracelets...

that's cool, I learned something today at least

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
That's why I don't like having a helper and I like hiding in the corner before work. I like to keep my life a drama free zone. She sounds like she is trying to be nice but you are the type of person that needs to be beat over the head with a bat until you get the fact she is not into you. Enough with the drama king bit.

arice11

That's why I don't like having a helper and I like hiding in the corner before work. I like to keep my life a drama free zone. She sounds like she is trying to be nice but you are the type of person that needs to be beat over the head with a bat until you get the fact she is not into you. Enough with the drama king bit.

She did ask me to teach her how to sword-fight once.
I'm not being a Drama King, I'm only trying to get all this stuff off my chest.
Helps me move on and such.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

A nicely rolled up restraining order off the nose might do the trick too. Just like a bad dog !!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A nicely rolled up restraining order off the nose might do the trick too. Just like a bad dog !!
2014-12-06-10-36-02-816973361.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There won't be any restraining orders! Jeez...

All jokes aside, you need to stop obsessing over her and move on with your life. When you see her, say hi (nothing else) and keep it moving. You will meet MANY more girls. Don't let one (who doesn't want you) ruin your life with some kind of criminal record.

I was stalked for two years. It ain't no joke. It's a helpless feeling for a woman. Don't put her in that position. It's not right.