Relationships at work???

arice11

sad_face.gif

If only I ordered the large DQ blizzard with 2 spoons, ...........SIGH

HAHAHAHAHA
Love Doctor Who!

arice11

Whatever happened with your old friend? Did you go for it or stay where you were?

I absolutely have to update this!
HA HA! Come on. You didn't think this was over?

Don't want to hear it? too bad!

So the enemy walks up to the truck where I was check-Scanning and asks the dude loading the truck:
"Hey, do you want to come with me to the next Comic Convention?"
Home-boy says "Naw...comics aren't my thing," and goes back to work!
Well she stayed and talked to the female loader across the belt about the last comic-con and gets her FB details.

What stirred me up the most is that she knows that I dig comic-conventions and I WOULD HAVE GONE! Even if comics were not my thing. This was opportunity not to be passed up...and home-boy turned her down.
I stayed in the truck and kept scanning, but jeez, having to hear her voice after such a long time. I heard a change in her tone. Something strange was afoot.

I don't know if she knew I was in the truck cause I just kept scanning and stuck to the shadows. Hearing her ask the loader out practically cut me across, but his shrug was all I needed to regain composure.
Rejection? Lovely! I wanted to turn and shout!
I'll go with you! I'll have a costume! I will smile and I would hold your hand!
LOL ok that last one was too much

I'm a drummer and I know what timing is. This was timed, she knew I was in that truck, she knew I would hear her ask dude out.
Was she trying to get to me? What did I do? I gave her a b-day gift and asked forgiveness for my previous actions to engage her in friendship.
I was honest, sincere, I don't want an enemy at work.
I often am mocked and scorned for trying to persuade home-girl, but I often find that it is endurance and persistence that marks survival and preserves us.
Am I being to severe?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

So the enemy walks up to the truck where I was check-Scanning and asks the dude loading the truck:
Well she stayed and talked to the female loader across the belt about the last comic-con and gets her FB details.

What stirred me up the most is that she knows that I dig comic-conventions and I WOULD HAVE GONE! Even if comics were not my thing. This was opportunity not to be passed up...and home-boy turned her down.
I stayed in the truck and kept scanning, but jeez, having to hear her voice after such a long time. I heard a change in her tone. Something strange was afoot.

I don't know if she knew I was in the truck cause I just kept scanning and stuck to the shadows. Hearing her ask the loader out practically cut me across, but his shrug was all I needed to regain composure.

I'm a drummer and I know what timing is. This was timed, she knew I was in that truck, she knew I would hear her ask dude out.
Was she trying to get to me? What did I do? I gave her a b-day gift and asked forgiveness for my previous actions to engage her in friendship.
I often am mocked and scorned for trying to persuade home-girl, but I often find that it is endurance and persistence that marks survival and preserves us.
Am I being to severe?
Man! I was wondering where you disappeared to.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Am I being to severe?

Dude, you DO realize that my quote wasn't directed to you, don't you?

You have some serious issues. You might want to consider getting some help. And I don't mean help getting the girl, but mental help.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Am I being to severe?
Hey....Crazy...if she gave you a warning letter for misloads (for example), would you take that as a symbol of her undying love and affection?

You have benefits...get some therapy..pronto!

root

Calm down, i'll handle it
You now, I just saw that you referred to her as 'the enemy'??!!! Please get help because I don't wanna see a story about you on the news...

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Dude, you DO realize that my quote wasn't directed to you, don't you?

You have some serious issues. You might want to consider getting some help. And I don't mean help getting the girl, but mental help.

Actually, I friended her on FB and she sent a voice message on my office phone on my birthday. That led to many more phone calls and I have visited her at least 4 times in the last few months. It turns out that she felt the same way about me all these years and never got over me, as I never got over her.
The issue was my military time. I was away for a long time and we just grew apart. The plan is that she is going to move to where I live and stay until I retire, then we'll go off happily ever after.
We talk daily for quite a while and everything is going as it was probably always intended to.
Thanks for asking!

arice11

I know y'all think I'm crazy, but in reality I actually don't do anything like that.
Its just an over-active imagination and I know how to behave myself.
Old crushes just happen to open those wounds you know?
NO biggie, moved on and all, just thought it was a little too coincidental

PT Car Washer

I know y'all think I'm crazy, but in reality I actually don't do anything like that.
Its just an over-active imagination and I know how to behave myself.
Old crushes just happen to open those wounds you know?
NO biggie, moved on and all, just thought it was a little too coincidental
Enjoy the attention? I guess even negative attention is better then being ignored.