Relationships at work???

arice11

Wanted to update this thread cause I like how it brings out all the nutters on this site.

Not that anything cool has happened since the last update.

I still find the scene in the episode where she asks out the dude working next to me to go to a comic convention and home-boy said no, when I would have said yes.

But here is my rant. Take it or leave it.
My boss came to me and asked me to take a vacation. Strange. But I couldn't help but think WHY?
He assured me he wasn't trying to get rid of me but wanted me to take some time for my mental health.
Here is the thing. WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MYSELF!
I didn't know you could cash out vacation until after I went on that DQ date with that gorgeous blond. That's what I've done since then.
I was thinking. I have no kids no family within reasonable contact.
What would I do...take my friends out fishing...hunting...camping
I want to go camping with her, take her kids out. I was raised in the woods. I'g give anything to have that awesome excuse to teach someone how to fish, hunt, camp...anything.
But instead I'm alone, single and working all the time.
wish I had a better direction on where to go

Screenshot_2015-02-23-17-56-22.png

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wanted to update this thread cause I like how it brings out all the nutters on this site.

Not that anything cool has happened since the last update.

I still find the scene in the episode where she asks out the dude working next to me to go to a comic convention and home-boy said no, when I would have said yes.

But here is my rant. Take it or leave it.
My boss came to me and asked me to take a vacation. Strange. But I couldn't help but think WHY?
He assured me he wasn't trying to get rid of me but wanted me to take some time for my mental health.
Here is the thing. WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MYSELF!
I didn't know you could cash out vacation until after I went on that DQ date with that gorgeous blond. That's what I've done since then.
I was thinking. I have no kids no family within reasonable contact.
What would I do...take my friends out fishing...hunting...camping
I want to go camping with her, take her kids out. I was raised in the woods. I'g give anything to have that awesome excuse to teach someone how to fish, hunt, camp...anything.
But instead I'm alone, single and working all the time.
wish I had a better direction on where to go
A vacation for your "mental health"? Might I suggest therapy instead?? I'm sure Teamcare covers that!

ArcherUTR

I don't need to read 14 pages.

Stop putting the pusillanimous on a pedestal. Anything other than 'The Costanza' will just make you seem more and more creepy and desperate.

If your boss suggests that you take a 'mental health' vacation, I highly recommend that you take a 'mental health' vacation and also seek out a therapist to talk about a myriad of topics. It will only help and I hope that it is covered by insurance.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sounds like your site to visit should be farmers only .com. The most recent advice on not pursuing love where you work. Look at Kurt Busch, driver in Nascar , suspension. Not a fan, but here is a guy at the top of his game, not convicted or charged, but suspended because of an accusation of domestic violence. If she was not also employed by Nascar, he would have raced in the superbowl of racing.

Sounds like your site to visit should be farmers only .com. The most recent advice on not pursuing love where you work. Look at Kurt Busch, driver in Nascar , suspension. Not a fan, but here is a guy at the top of his game, not convicted or charged, but suspended because of an accusation of domestic violence. If she was not also employed by Nascar, he would have raced in the superbowl of racing.
I think he is attracted to women with large feet
o_O:alien: