Relationships at work???

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Wanted to update this thread cause I like how it brings out all the nutters on this site.

Not that anything cool has happened since the last update.

I still find the scene in the episode where she asks out the dude working next to me to go to a comic convention and home-boy said no, when I would have said yes.

But here is my rant. Take it or leave it.
My boss came to me and asked me to take a vacation. Strange. But I couldn't help but think WHY?
He assured me he wasn't trying to get rid of me but wanted me to take some time for my mental health.
Here is the thing. WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MYSELF!
I didn't know you could cash out vacation until after I went on that DQ date with that gorgeous blond. That's what I've done since then.
I was thinking. I have no kids no family within reasonable contact.
What would I do...take my friends out fishing...hunting...camping
I want to go camping with her, take her kids out. I was raised in the woods. I'g give anything to have that awesome excuse to teach someone how to fish, hunt, camp...anything.
But instead I'm alone, single and working all the time.
wish I had a better direction on where to go
white-coats.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think he is attracted to women with large feet
o_O:alien:
Seriously, the only big thing this woman has is an ego, and an affiliation. Hey if he did it, ban him, slam him. He supposedly did it in September, he gets canned the day before the big race in February. I sure hope this woman if beat upon did not have to wait all this time for protection. I am sticking up for the guy, and justice. You have no idea how much I am not a fan of his, BUT. Guys get screwed. Dont get your lovin where you work.

Returntosender

Wanted to update this thread cause I like how it brings out all the nutters on this site.

WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MYSELF!
I didn't know you could cash out vacation until after I went on that DQ date with that gorgeous blond. That's what I've done since then.
What is a DQ date? Dairy Queen date.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seriously, the only big thing this woman has is an ego, and an affiliation. Hey if he did it, ban him, slam him. He supposedly did it in September, he gets canned the day before the big race in February. I sure hope this woman if beat upon did not have to wait all this time for protection. I am sticking up for the guy, and justice. You have no idea how much I am not a fan of his, BUT. Guys get screwed. Dont get your lovin where you work.
My brother in law used to have a girlfriend that beat the living piss out him everytime she drank. He never lifted a finger at her( in fact I saw him whip up on a few guys for treating women wrong)

He always called the cops and would let them deal with it. One night they show up he's all bloody scratched all to hell. They tell him if they come back someone is going to jail tonight and its not going to be her.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My brother in law used to have a girlfriend that beat the living piss out him everytime she drank. He never lifted a finger at her( in fact I saw him whip up on a few guys for treating women wrong)

He always called the cops and would let them deal with it. One night they show up he's all bloody scratched all to hell. They tell him if they come back someone is going to jail tonight and its not going to be her.
Exactly,:brokenheart: I know there are women who get abused, but it isnt rocket science to figure out whats going on. I know of men who would never hurt a women, even if they deserve to have the snot slapped out of them. They try to hold their arms to keep them from hitting them, then they lie about how they got those bruises on their arms. I know women who would hurt themselves because they know the fall guy will be the guy they blame it on.

I have told these guys, cut it off before its too late!~ And the number one thing I hear is" the sex is great" Well see how great it is in prison dumb a**.

I dont think abuse is ok either way, and having worked with women and been one myself at one time in my life when I was young and dumb, you can tell who is lying if you pay attention, and the women are not always the victim.

arice11

This is why I perpetrate this thread. You won't stop reading the discussion cause where UPS and where soulless brown pawns in a game doomed to drone delivery and robotic operations..
:) goodnight!

F

FrigidAdCorrector

This is why I perpetrate this thread. You won't stop reading the discussion cause where UPS and where soulless brown pawns in a game doomed to drone delivery and robotic operations..
You're so clueless about drones it's comical.

arice11

You sound like the guy that runs to the sup every time someone has been mean to him.
its actually the opposite
my supervisors and HR have gotten on my case for not going to them when I have a problem with someone.
I tend not to give a flying duck about most things. I wouldn't go to my sups even I was being bullied by a coworker.
Its just a rule, kind of like dating a coworker, you just don't go tattle-tailing on everyone.
And I am not like that.

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Yo
You sound like the guy that runs to the sup every time someone has been mean to him.
You sound like the sup that complains about the guy that runs to sup every time someone has been mean to him. That poor guy. Give him a break. Girls hate him cause he takes them to DQ then tell everyone he did it because it was efficient? Come on now, you've got to feel sorry for "THAT GUY"!!

arice11

Hey the DQ was her idea not mine. I actually enjoyed the chocolate sundae and listening to her talk smack about the Sups.
I learned more about grievances, vacations and driver operations in that one date then 2 peak seasons.
I thought it was efficient by the way...it was a warm sunny day, a tasty treat the company of a gorgeous woman.
Just not all that EFFECTIVE!
Hahaha

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
its actually the opposite
my supervisors and HR have gotten on my case for not going to them when I have a problem with someone.
I tend not to give a flying duck about most things. I wouldn't go to my sups even I was being bullied by a coworker.
Its just a rule, kind of like dating a coworker, you just don't go tattle-tailing on everyone.
And I am not like that.
So if you don't report you having a problem with someone at work...how in the world would HR even find out about it...let alone be on your case about not reporting it???

J

jibbs

She wanted a half-pound Flamethrower Grillburger with fries, not ice cream. That's where you went wrong.

This man obviously knows his way around a DQ date.

So if you don't report you having a problem with someone at work...how in the world would HR even find out about it...let alone be on your case about not reporting it???

I'm guessing he doesn't report anything but is still visibly effected. Body language, mood change, work ethic.... His sup's notice when he's pissed/irritated/anxious, even if he doesn't directly communicate the fact. I'm like that. I'll let a slight irritation go on and on until it becomes a problem because, when it's only a slight irritation, it's not a problem and likely won't be treated as such. I like to pick and choose my issues so as not to devalue any legitimate complaints in the future.

I'm known to do this, and my constant anxiety plays a big role in it. "Why should I speak up if I can work through it?" is something I find myself thinking often. Once I absolutely can't work through something is when I tend to speak up, because that's when I'm 100% sure that this snowball of a problem is rolling downhill way too fast for me to keep it under control.

Last edited by a moderator:

arice11

Because HR and Sups follow my rants on social media like this. Then they address me about not coming to them with these problems.
I won't do it unless absolutely necessary. I can deal with my problems myself until their assistance is needed.
All they can do is talk into the wind and draft a write-up that no one will ever follow up on.
That's why I don't go to them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Because HR and Sups follow my rants on social media like this. Then they address me about not coming to them with these problems.
I won't do it unless absolutely necessary. I can deal with my problems myself until their assistance is needed.
All they can do is talk into the wind and draft a write-up that no one will ever follow up on.
That's why I don't go to them.
Letting them know who you are on here was bad idea #1.