Relationships at work???

arice11

immature...a little, still working on it. but..bitter...yes, vindictive...sure...that's exactly how she is..
She once liked me...i thought...

arice11

And that's what restraining orders are for!
I won't let it get that far now...come on. I may be young but not stupid
and besides I'm not trying to get into her pants or hounding her daily with messages...that one this morning was the first I've spoken to her in weeks

arice11

At this time, It's not what you want. It's what she wants. If you can't accept and respect her decision, not to communicate with you. Then you only going drive yourself crazy.
yeah, you're right returntosender...i have accepted it before, i will accept it again,
but it never hurts just to ask nicely...right?

Returntosender

I won't let it get that far now...come on. I may be young but not stupid
and besides I'm not trying to get into her pants or hounding her daily with messages...that one this morning was the first I've spoken to her in weeks
immature...a little, still working on it. but..bitter...yes, vindictive...sure...that's exactly how she is..
She once liked me...i thought...
Why do you want to be with a vindictive female? Do you know how crazy women can get.

You not even sure if you she liked you? She could have just been playing with you?

Returntosender

yeah, you're right returntosender...i have accepted it before, i will accept it again,
but it never hurts just to ask nicely...right?
But you keep asking. You don't seem to get the message. Perhaps she needs to really be a bitch and tell you to leave her alone. These cold shoulder messages she is sending you don't seem to understand.

arice11

But you keep asking. You don't seem to get the message. Perhaps she needs to really be a bitch and tell you to leave her alone. These cold shoulder messages she is sending you don't seem to understand.

I know this man, I know it...it makes me sad.
Thus why I'm venting on this forum...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Once you start driving though, the money will start pouring in, you'll forget all about her, and you can buy hookers and fast cars and wear suits and eat at Applebee's every night and do all the expensive things you always wanted to do and you'll be on your way. Worked for me at least.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
urgh, you're right...so what can I do? just play cold shoulder with her for the rest of my career?
Just go about your biz...you "dated" her for what, 3 days? I've got a gallon of milk in my fridge I've had a longer relationship with....FFS

Sidenote: Where has Barnyard been lately??