Remember this feeling when contract time comes

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No I didn't, it was the truth.
He's on perpetual moderators queue and didn't complain.
Hell his last post was obviously submitted before mine, yet wasn't approved for some time after.

It seems to be all good with him at this point and only speaks of it when asked....and yes, he was asked.

Maybe you can point out where in that post where he supposedly "claimed to be a victim", or "publicly insulted" her?

I think she is still butt hurt and "blew it out of proportion" herself, not me.

Had he tagged her, you might have a point, but he didn't.
Wonder who tipped her off?
i approved his post when i got online tonight. It has to do with when a mod is on, as to when they get approved. I didnt know what the rest of the thread was about I see one post and thats it. There was nothing sinister involved in the timing of his approval. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's almost like someone is still a little bitter about not being allowed to use this site to sell their insurance products.
Actually @Jones , since I am no longer a representative/agent,....

.....would it still be a TOS violation for me to promote LECMPA Employment Insurance, that protects the wages of any unionized transportation worker???

542thruNthru

No problem brother. @Coldworld asked me a question and I answered it. If you see my signature it pretty much spells out the way I want to interact with questions like his. Use the PM function. Sorry to disrupt your thread, respectfully...

Don't get me wrong. I full expected you to answer him and had no issues with any of it. I just know how this site is. Things can take a hard left turn quickly. I just was trying to cut it off before everyone started building on the issue. Once that happens you and I know how hard it is to get back on track.

Like the signature by the way. Never saw it because my phone doesn't show them unless I turn it a certain way.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
i approved his post when i got online tonight. It has to do with when a mod is on, as to when they get approved. I didnt know what the rest of the thread was about I see one post and thats it. There was nothing sinister involved in the timing of his approval. Merry Christmas everyone!!
I understand and agree @toonertoo , but if someone who is in "moderator's queue" is asked to:

Take your boots off and stay a while....

....doesn't it make it kind of hard, without knowing if and which moderator may show up, to approve the next post???

All I see is a guy who has accepted the "cross he bears".

LeadBelly

Banned
Don't get me wrong. I full expected you to answer him and had no issues with any of it. I just know how this site is. Things can take a hard left turn quickly. I just was trying to cut it off before everyone started building on the issue. Once that happens you and I know how hard it is to get back on track.

Like the signature by the way. Never saw it because my phone doesn't show them unless I turn it a certain way.
I appreciate ya brother!!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
I understand and agree @toonertoo , but if someone who is in "moderator's queue" is asked to:

....doesn't it make it kind of hard, without knowing if and which moderator may show up, to approve the next post???

It’s all good bro. This site nor its owner hold anything on me that matters anymore. It’s all old news. I honestly can’t stand her, but I do appreciate her. Her contributions to upsers to be fair are quit extraordinarily. It takes a lot of sacrifice in my opinion to keep this place going for 18 years. She did it, wether for monetary gains or ocd. This might look like a slam on her, but it’s not.

I never quoted her or said anything bad in the post I made answering to coldworld. She had a moment, and power tripped. It is what it is. It’s her life type postage stamp.

vvv

Ahhh haaaaa...........I was wondering lately why I would post something whether on the edge or not and I would see something like "waiting for moderator approval" come up.

Great way to filter the voice of people. So be it as it's funny to come on here and pass along and/or read some nonsense. But nobody would lose sleep and my job will remain solidly intact whether this site continued to exist or vanish.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
complaining about making so much money during peak?

this time the public won't have any sympathy when drivers are making over 100k a year plus another 40k in bennies.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

this time the public won't have any sympathy when drivers are making over 100k a year plus another 40k in bennies.
#1. Haven't heard or read where drivers are complaining about how much money they are making?
They are however complaining about the ever increasing hours "required" to make that money and the overall workload associated with it.

#2. Our raises since 1997 have not advanced this profession money-wise, instead the annual raises have only served to keep up with inflation.
So, to pretend like our compensation is a whole new dynamic in regards to a strike, simply isn't true, as well is the fact that $100,000 a year package car drivers are the exception, not the rule.
As far as our benefits go, they are also the same, or in many cases, worse than they were in 1997.

#3. The biggest difference I see this time is the lack of a charismatic leader who is capable of engaging the membership, media, and general public as to the plight of the majority of the members at UPS.
Remember, those dynamics that echoed across the country, "Part Time America"???
That hasn't changed by enlarge at UPS, and in many aspects part timers are even worse off today at UPS than they were in 1997, with many living at or just above the poverty level, as their starting wages have absolutely not kept up with inflation.

In the end, we can fixate on the Company talking points, as @olroadbeech has here today, or we can open the whole can of worms and fight for our fair share, and in turn, the standards we set will trickle down to non-union workplaces.
There was a time when unions set the bar for the rest of an industry.
It's high time we got back there.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Did you ever complain when you were stripping, hauling strawberries for 36 hours straight, living in a 3rd world country, carrying a fire arm while driving a commercial vehicle, discussing how to ignore moderators on this site with Edward Snowden, being called out on all your lies?

No you're right. You've never complained. How could you when your life is a fantasy.

Quick check the mail I think your center manager just wrote you a letter begging you to come back because you were the greatest feeder driver in UPS history. ;)

Coldworld

60 months and counting

I thought monkebutt was the “henchman”... but it seems as though he is taking a back seat as of the last few months???

Coldworld

60 months and counting

I wouldn’t be so sure about that when CEO pay has been all over the news, hard to get upset about someone who everybody knows works their asses off for the 100k ... and a CEO is making 100 million...your point doesn’t hold water..... you live in California, tell me how much house a 100k per year job will get you...lol