Remember this feeling when contract time comes

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

LeadBelly

Banned
Take your boots off and stay a while....
I’ll stop by, use it as a resource from time to time, and visit old friends. The site owner really doesn’t want me here anymore. I don’t feel the Love. She lets me in, which is nice of her, but it’s not the same as it was. Times change, as do responsiblies, career paths, and scripts. I’ll always be fighting for the members. That’s all I can give, and I give my all. Peace brother!!!!!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I’ll stop by, use it as a resource from time to time, and visit old friends. The site owner really doesn’t want me here anymore. I don’t feel the Love. She lets me in, which is nice of her, but it’s not the same as it was. Times change, as do responsiblies, career paths, and scripts. I’ll always be fighting for the members. That’s all I can give, and I give my all. Peace brother!!!!!
?

I asked you repeatedly not to violate the privacy of others, stop posting pics of people, stop spam posting the same pics chosen to publicly defame others. You have been banned under several other usernames because of your own choices. You even publicly declared you were going to contact your lawyer about me...

I have no personal issues with you. I have issues with the way you behave on this forum. All I ask is that you follow the same rules on this public forum that everyone else does. You can post freely from your current username in the mod queue, just respect the privacy of others etc and all posts will be approved.

Apparently you would rather play the victim and publicly insult me. That's okay, it is what it is.

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
?

I asked you repeatedly not to violate the privacy of others, stop posting pics of people, stop spam posting the same pics chosen to publicly defame others. You have been banned under several other usernames because of your own choices. You even publicly declared you were going to contact your lawyer about me...

I have no personal issues with you. I have issues with the way you behave on this forum. All I ask is that you follow the same rules on this public forum that everyone else does. You can post freely from your current username in the mod queue, just respect the privacy of others etc and all posts will be approved.

Apparently you would rather play the victim and publicly insult me. That's okay, it is what it is.

In all fairness, I feel the need to comment on your post.

I've always maintained.... it's your site, and your rules. I respect that.

There have been times, when I tested the waters and "flew to close to the sun".

Dealing with an aggressive employer such as UPS, creates a similar response from

Union elected representatives. It takes a certain type of individual to assume that

responsibility. After all, peoples lives depend on your actions.

That's not an embellishment or exaggeration.

@LeadBelly and I.... are cut from the same mold.

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

In all fairness, I feel the need to comment on your post.

I've always maintained.... it's your site, and your rules. I respect that.

There have been times, when I tested the waters and "flew to close to the sun".

Dealing with an aggressive employer such as UPS, creates a similar response from

Union elected representatives. It takes a certain type of individual to assume that

responsibility. After all, peoples lives depend on your actions.

That's not an embellishment or exaggeration.

@LeadBelly and I.... are cut from the same mold.

-Bug-
I almost felt a tear... drip out of my eye. Lol.

LeadBelly

Banned
?

What I said was respectful and accurate. There was no disparaging remarks made toward you. Once again you can’t handle a discussion. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I almost felt a tear... drip out of my eye. Lol.
upload_2017-12-11_12-14-45.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@cheryl , this response was to another poster, not you, who was inquiring as to why he isn't the fixture he once was here.
Seemed like @Coldworld misses him?

Personally, as one of the members of this community that went toe to toe with him daily during the tumultuous, perfect storm of contract and International election cycles, I have found it refreshing and inspirational the way he has "reinvented" himself since.

I don't see anything in the above post that admits guilt or points a finger at you as being unfair, rather stating the facts as to why he doesn't post here like he used to.

Maybe you are subconsciously referencing past encounters?

Where do you see any of this in @LeadBelly 's above post???

Where does he claim to be a "victim" and where did he "publicly insult" you in yesterdays post???

That's an easy answer, he didn't on either count.

I have no personal issues with you.
Perhaps you need to be honest with yourself, because it would seem that is exactly what you have, personal issues, and are looking to be publically validated by "your community".

Why don't you let it go, or stop rhetorically questioning your own decisions as a moderator, which is technically a TOS violation?

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
@cheryl , this response was to another poster, not you, who was inquiring as to why he isn't the fixture he once was here.

Personally, as one of the members of this community that went toe to toe with him daily during the tumultuous, perfect storm of contract and International election cycles, I have found it refreshing and inspirational the way he has "reinvented" himself since.

I don't see anything in the above post that admits guilt or points a finger at you as being unfair, rather stating the facts as to why he doesn't post here like he used to.

Where does he claim to be a "victim" and where did he "publicly insult" you in yesterdays post???

Perhaps you need to be honest with yourself, because it would seem that is exactly what you have, personal issues, and are looking to be publically validated by "your community".

Why don't you let it go, or stop rhetorically questioning your own decisions as a moderator, which is technically a TOS violation?
Thanks for your kind words brother, I’ve learned so much from you and I’m proud to call you a friend and brother, peace.

over9five

Staff member

Really, BH?
He took a little shot at her ("site owner doesnt want me here. I don't feel the love"). She responded. You would have, I would have, most people would have.

I think you blew it out of proportion just a wee bit.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Really, BH?
He took a little shot at her ("site owner doesnt want me here. I don't feel the love"). She responded. You would have, I would have, most people would have.

I think you blew it out of proportion just a wee bit.
No I didn't, it was the truth.
He's on perpetual moderators queue and didn't complain.
Hell his last post was obviously submitted before mine, yet wasn't approved for some time after.

It seems to be all good with him at this point and only speaks of it when asked....and yes, he was asked.

Maybe you can point out where in that post where he supposedly "claimed to be a victim", or "publicly insulted" her?

I think she is still butt hurt and "blew it out of proportion" herself, not me.

Had he tagged her, you might have a point, but he didn't.
Wonder who tipped her off?

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Hell his last post was obviously submitted before mine, yet wasn't approved for some time after.

It seems to be all good with him at this point and only speaks of it when asked.

Maybe you can point out where in that post where he supposedly "claimed to be a victim", or "publicly insulted" her?

I think she is still butt hurt and "blew it out of proportion", but that's just me.
It's almost like someone is still a little bitter about not being allowed to use this site to sell their insurance products.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's almost like someone is still a little bitter about not being allowed to use this site to sell their insurance products.
Nope, haven't tried for years, as I adhere to the TOS, after a rocky beginning.

I learn as I go here, as in life, one mistake at a time.

BTW, I don't sell that insurance anymore, but I for sure have a policy.
Wouldn't clock in without it, which is the only reason I ever sold them in the first place.

LeadBelly

Banned
Can we not turn this thread into another one of these arguments. Let's get back on track ladies and gentleman. :)
No problem brother. @Coldworld asked me a question and I answered it. If you see my signature it pretty much spells out the way I want to interact with questions like his. Use the PM function. Sorry to disrupt your thread, respectfully...

LeadBelly

Banned

It seems to be all good with him at this point and only speaks of it when asked....and yes, he was asked.

I think she is still butt hurt and "blew it out of proportion" herself, not me.

Had he tagged her, you might have a point, but he didn't.
Wonder who tipped her off?
I’m on top of the world now. I don’t need this site anymore. It ran its course. I won. I can’t say I don’t miss the interactions with my friends here, but I’ve moved on to bigger and better things, respectfully...