Reparations

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
sicilian here. my great grandfather was an illegal alien by todays standards. about 4'11" and almost as wide. he ran the neighborhood in East Boston . nobody effed with him. I vaguely remember him at age 3. growing up was just like the Godfather. huge family gatherings , huge meals with 2 big tables. one for adults and one for children. grandmother was always yelling at us in Italian to EAT EAT EAT.

very good memories.
So you're a gourd eater, too? Are you a gagoots? Did your nanna ever call you a redhead?

REALLY good memories!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
So you're a gourd eater, too? Are you a gagoots? Did your nanna ever call you a redhead?

REALLY good memories!!
my nana called me a bunch of things. scooch. I think it means pest or pain the you know what. great grandparents and grand parents didnt speak too much english.

if us kids spoke Italian we got smacked in the head. when i turned 12 I was required to drink the vino at the dinner table. I hated it. My grandfather made it in the basement. I did like the grapes off the vines.

lot of laughing talking and yelling at the dinner table. when I was about 12 I could eat at the "big people table" I thought I had made the big time. wonderful memories.

Box Ox

considering how explosive the recent riots were and the wailing by whites trying to show contrition and solidarity I think something is coming and from recent articles it would appear it'll be a huge number. So might want to start bracing yourself for the eventuality.

I'm striking while the iron is hot and writing Queen Elizabeth this weekend to demand reparations for the hundreds of years of English oppression of my people!

vantexan

I'm striking while the iron is hot and writing Queen Elizabeth this weekend to demand reparations for the hundreds of years of English oppression of my people!
Interesting that the forum's liberals aren't replying. I suspect we won't truly know what's coming until they get complete power in Washington. Until then they don't want to hurt their chances.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Interesting that the forum's liberals aren't replying. I suspect we won't truly know what's coming until they get complete power in Washington. Until then they don't want to hurt their chances.

Mold it like the GI Bill. Assistance in purchasing a home and education.

Box Ox

Mold it like the GI Bill. Assistance in purchasing a home and education.

Yes! Let's do that and also make sure blacks don't have to "act white" to be just as successful as white people and minorities who are into "white culture."

7.png

Box Ox

No such thing as acting white. There's intelligent and then there's stupid. Stupid doesn't discriminate. See Eminem for details

I'd normally agree with you. But here's the thing: I'm afraid disagreeing with the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture on this might be considered racist by the patriarchal hard left. And trying to have an open, intelligent conversation about it might lead to BLMers in my front yard.

vantexan

I'd normally agree with you. But here's the thing: I'm afraid disagreeing with the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture on this might be considered racist by the patriarchal hard left. And trying to have an open, intelligent conversation about it might lead to BLMers in my front yard.
Sent
Why wouldn't you want them in your front yard? wink wink

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At one time , there was a thing called "passing" as in passing for a white person.
Certain people did everything they could be have a complexion that Queen Victoria would have approved of.

JJinVA

That's why Baby Jesus invented AR-15s fren

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The easiest solution would be to hire all Blacks wanting a job as Federal Employees.

vantexan

The easiest solution would be to hire all Blacks wanting a job as Federal Employees.

The military is hiring.