Republicans suck at shopping

newolddude

Jason Chaffetz claims people are paying $90 a turkey.
only to be shown that's not true.
F_bSNEUakAAgRnc

rod

Retired 22 years
17 lb. Butterball turkey---89 cents a pound at Aldis. Gas was $2 89 a week ago at Costco (I'm sure its cheaper now). What is going on?---- and it sure as hell isn't because of Joe Biden.

newolddude

Talking about diesel. It's still over $4 here.
Yes I was also talking about diesel. Just to to the GasBuddy app if you doubt me.

I’m sure there are $4/gallon places if you live in a high fuel tax state. But Senator Two First Names is in an oil producing low tax state and he has inexpensive options.

vantexan

Yes I was also talking about diesel. Just to to the GasBuddy app if you doubt me.

I’m sure there are $4/gallon places if you live in a high fuel tax state. But Senator Two First Names is in an oil producing low tax state and he has inexpensive options.
I drove all over the country for 6 weeks recently and I don't recall diesel under $4 a gallon. Lucky you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Jason Chaffetz claims people are paying $90 a turkey.
only to be shown that's not true.
F_bSNEUakAAgRnc
So Chaffetz goes out an buys a woke free range vegetarian fed artisan turkey and thinks he wins the argument.

He bought the high end Porsche of turkeys and blames Joe Biden.
Senator Two First Names Mullin boasts he paid $4.68 a gallon to fill the F250 pickup truck he needs to us a ladder to get in to.

Only to have someone point out that using the Gasbuddy app that of the nearly 2300 stations selling diesel in Oklahoma, he bought it at the 5th most expensive place.
Most are around $3.49/gallon for diesel. $3.21 looks to be cheapest.

I paid $2.63 for regular yesterday.
Some places in Texas have $1.99 gas? Damn.

Leftists explaining to Americans that they're all actually really dumb, and the inflation they're seeing is all a figment of their imaginations.

Keep that up buddy, I'm sure that will work great come election day. Lol.