Requesting time off for husband?

Hello! My husband has been a UPS driver for two years. I was hoping to plan a surprise vacation for his 30th. If I call his boss/manager would they possibly allow me to request time off for him?
Thank you!!

quad decade guy

Hello! My husband has been a UPS driver for two years. I was hoping to plan a surprise vacation for his 30th. If I call his boss/manager would they possibly allow me to request time off for him?
Thank you!!
Anything is possible. Never heard of this in 40 years.....

We have personal days available. Most vacations are planned a year in advance. Did you ask any of his co-worker "friends" you can trust?

Do you mean unpaid request off days? A 2 year guy......possible......unless personal days....and management willing to move his vacation(he only has 2 weeks).......possible. Likely? Not very....

542thruNthru

Thank you!!
Doubt they will allow it. Also does he have the time available or has it already been scheduled? Plus just so you know he'll get his vacation check two weeks before the week of vacation.