Residential vs Business

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So how come the geek squad can't apply business vs residential addresses yet?

I can on the power pad...
sketch-1564424032330.png

Vs.

sketch-1564424061022.png

And they should do so on the manifest as well so for those cover drivers to prioritize delivering them before they close...

Shrugs

OrioN

tenor.gif

Last day of July and I blew it...

sketch-1564618217211.png

CpC replied within 2 minutes... I was impressed!

House# was way off... more than a dozen homes in between the original and the correct address

sketch-1564618470039.png

Ugh, I can't get rid of these bad habits...

sketch-1564618283354.png

Someone show me how to lower my standards so I can be just another FXG delivery driver, not a P3 anymore...

Whither

Scofflaw
tenor.gif

Last day of July and I blew it...

View attachment 257771

CpC replied within 2 minutes... I was impressed!

House# was way off... more than a dozen homes in between the original and the correct address

View attachment 257772

Ugh, I can't get rid of these bad habits...

View attachment 257773
Someone show me how to lower my standards so I can be just another FXG delivery driver, not a P3 anymore...

Why not get yourself outfitted in browns? You could let the mechanics wrench on the pkg cars and if you insist on going above and beyond for the customer, well, at least you'd be an hourly.

Today I was trying to bundle a few convenient resis into my pickup run and, ofc, I had a sig required with a ring doorbell. Customer answered remotely, horrible connection, but I managed to hear that she wanted me to wait while she drove home because she "only works a few blocks away". Nope, that's Not In-1: I told her I'd try after 5 tomorrow. And I probably will, even if it's a little inconvenient to do so. But, before I NI-3 it, I'll send it to an Access Point.

OrioN

Unlike your area, the brownie driver availability for off the street FT hires isn't as good as your experience. One UPS driver that I delivered chewy.com dog food to did make the FT roster by that 6-1 hiring ratio, so yeah...

plus their teamster reps are weak from a fellow BCer s experience (can't expose his handle or I'll be outed)

I'm fine with my stress free route right now. Getting done by 1700 to 1900 with 40% less stops at the same pay & already have a retirement plan in place...

management does make or break a job; they're losing more drivers to other subcontractors or to Amazon or elsewhere just because they can't balance the workload between routes.

This is a critical time to recruit extra drivers before peak/ 7 day operation starts! I'm not seeing any extra drivers at all, which may mean another eff upped peak season & I'm thinking of transferring to the closer collocation terminal to reduce commute times.

Oh, P3 = Purple Promise Provider... U subcontractors or management can coin that term, but it's gonna be hard for you to staff such people with the little pay u offer compared to the competition

dezguy

Unlike your area, the brownie driver availability for off the street FT hires isn't as good as your experience. One UPS driver that I delivered chewy.com dog food to did make the FT roster by that 6-1 hiring ratio, so yeah...

plus their teamster reps are weak from a fellow BCer s experience (can't expose his handle or I'll be outed)

I'm fine with my stress free route right now. Getting done by 1700 to 1900 with 40% less stops at the same pay & already have a retirement plan in place...

management does make or break a job; they're losing more drivers to other subcontractors or to Amazon or elsewhere just because they can't balance the workload between routes.

This is a critical time to recruit extra drivers before peak/ 7 day operation starts! I'm not seeing any extra drivers at all, which may mean another eff upped peak season & I'm thinking of transferring to the closer collocation terminal to reduce commute times.

Oh, P3 = Purple Promise Provider... U subcontractors or management can coin that term, but it's gonna be hard for you to staff such people with the little pay u offer compared to the competition
Weren't you bragging about getting done past midnight, not too long ago?

OrioN

Weren't you bragging about getting done past midnight, not too long ago?

Nope, that was last peak season disaster by mis-management... I actually saved service in my area since the hired help was useless.

After peak & stop levels went back to normal, I've been getting done at a respectable time.

Summer is my choice to do a more rural route while they use my bid route to train new hires... split in half.

This rural area is a small lake town community that has mostly cranberry fields. More windshield time in my air conditioned cab & less stops makes for a pleasant summer.

Newer BCs in the mix, which doesn't bother me... but with my work ethic, I don't need to stay in the current collocation... my investor group is in all of the FXG terminals in my state now

OrioN

giphy.gif

Awww... Oh wells

I'm just glad I got seniority in my investor group. Rare that I'm done before sundown.

OrioN

LoL, nah... i guess they want me to take an easy route over the summer, since I was a team playa.

tenor.gif

Butt, don't be axing me to do a 7 day work week!

Was a funny Saturday. One driver had 170 stops & the driver next to her had only 23, LoL... she was fuming that they didn't balance the load between them!